“Real INDIAN Taste of Quality Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tandoori Sizzler Fine Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Real INDIAN Taste of Quality Food”
Reviewed 16 March 2010

Me and my family's hobby to eat different vegetarian food frequently at various restaurant. Once we had food taste with this restaurant, almost stop ordering or eating other places except "Tandoori Sizzler". What a taste and quality Indian food they have even not in Toronto anywhere we found a food like them. Staff and specially the chef have great skill of making amazing food. We love to eat at this restaurant everyday if we can.

Sudbury, ON
“Great Indian food and fantastic service”
Reviewed 15 February 2010

Yesterday, three couples went to eat for Valentine's Day at the Tandoori Sizzler after doing a couples Yoga class. We want to keep with the Indian theme. The food was fantastic, the restaurant stayed open for us later. We at at 9pm. The cook and his wife had beautiful red napkins and freshly made food on the buffet. They make their own naan bread in a tandoori oven. They also had many items on the buffet that were gluten free for one from the group can't eat items with gluten.

Plus all three ladies got to take home a long stemmed rose courtesy of the restaurant.
Great food and great service, now that there are new owners!

Sudbury
“I Looooooooooove Indian Food!”
Reviewed 11 January 2010

From the moment you walk into Tandoori Sizzler, you're treated like more than just a customer - you're part of family! you can enjoy a great meal at reasonable prices.
I liked the Butter Chicken most and the mix vegetable was awesome.

Now my girlfriend is treating me at my birthday at Tandoori Sizzler.

sudbury
“Best Butter chicken in town....”
Reviewed 21 December 2009

I am a great fan of Indian cooked chicken and have been missing real taste after i moved from Toronto. I'm glad I went to Tandoori Sizzler with my friends. The food was very very good, tasty. Well, after talking to the waitresses, i came to know that chef moved in from Toronto. So, that explains it all. I would recommend this restaurant to all. Great food, great prices and great atmosphere to sit in. Try Butter chicken, Chicken Tikka, Nan(s) and Kulcha(s).....few of my favourites....

Sudbury, Ontario
“Tandoori Sizzled, and Failed.”
Reviewed 13 November 2009

We ordered for pick up and called ahead, they told us it would be 45 minutes for our food. When we went to pick it up the place was dirty, dingy and they forgot one order! To boot, you pay for chunky slop, and it takes forever! NEVER AGAIN...tasteless, and you dont know what your eating...