Lexington Hotel - Sudbury
US$149
US$98
US$95
US$109
Moonlight Inn And Suites Sudbury(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$90
Agoda.com
Clarion Hotel(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$97
Elvoline
All reviewsdessert tablelower level roomhot breakfast was deliciousdecent coffeehome friesan older propertyrenovated roomstay there againveal dishesincluded breakfastdesk clerkstayed one nightclose to downtownnight's sleepfridge and microwavethe ground floorbed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Stayed here for 1 night, and was pretty happy with overall service. When I got there, got a voucher for a free drink, which was nice. They have a pretty good restaurant and bar, where can also watch a hockey game on large screen TV. I reserved. Queen size suite, and it was definitrly worth the extra $5. The only thong to keep in mond is that they do not have continental breakfast, although they do offer pretty good breakfast from a menu, but it does take 15 - 20 min to get your order, so if you have a meeting to attend to, give yourself at least 45 min, in order to have enough time for relaxing full breakfast. Lastly, i totally do not understand where all the negative reviews are coming from.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank vozhd7
Wayne T, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Hotel - Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2012

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

Decent rooms, decent restaurant. HVAC needs updating (combination of too hot, too cold, and too dry) - 6/10

Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank bensagle
Wayne T, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Hotel - Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We strive to improve all guests' stay and your comments will help us in that regards. We hope to be able to serve you again on your travels to the Sudbury region.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

The lobby decor is somewhat dated but I was warmly greeted when I arrived and was impressed with the cheerfullness of the staff. I found the restaurant to have excellent food although the service was a little slow. I stayed there 3 nights and was quite impressed with how comfortable the beds were. I must give an extra thanks to the desk manager Wayne; twice while I was there, he took extra time to chat with me and make sure I had everything I needed. Job well done!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris R
Wayne T, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Hotel - Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Reviewed 8 November 2011

Worst motel I've ever been to!! We stayed there for 2 nights and we were not impressed with the room neither the motel overall. The motel is completely dirty and the staff is rude and they won't help you with anything!!We were 4 in the room and only had 3 towels, there was dust all over the place, easy to see that they probably don't move the stuff when they clean!!The room is not worth the price at all, we paid almost 400$ with the deposit for the most simple room I've ever seen!! We even broke our car because their curb is way too high, we scratched the side of our car and we went to tell them but they didn't even care, they almost told us it was our problem!! 500$ worth of damage on a car for that kind of room is not even worth it!! It was our first time at this hotel and it was our last time!! I will never ever go there again and I will not recommend it to anybody!!

Room Tip: For anybody travelling to Sudbury, I recommend Hampton Inn by Hilton, we went there a couple times and it's worth the price and always clean!! The staff is extremely friendly!!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caroline G

I would like to thank you for your candid feedback. I apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations on your visit with us. I am extremely sorry that you had an incident in our parking lot. The curbs are standard high and have been in place for 35 years. I hope that we get a chance to impress you if you return to Sudbury.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

Horrible service. Stayed here related to a seminar/class for convenience (partner agency booked hotel for our meeting)...should have inconvenienced myself to stay somewhere better. Had to seek out staff several times when we were short chairs, room was dirty. Was tired so ate at the restaurant per the front desk worker's promise that the "good cook" was working tonight. Have never had worse service. I was the only one there and was ignored, treated rudely, and ignored some more. Burger was burnt, fries were okay. Room fairly comfortable, especially the bed, but no stairs, crappy exercise room, no business center. I travel for a living and I can honestly say, this is pretty bad. I'm not familiar with the other hotels in Sudbury, but if I were you, I'd take my chances.

Room Tip: No elevator, but also not the safest area, so the 1st floor isn't a great option. Basically, you're screwed.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your candid feedback. I apologize that your stay with us failed to meet your expectations. You may be happy to know that as a result of your feedback, a business center is being added to the hotel`s amenities. I thank you for your time in providing your review and hope we have a chance to impress you on any future visits to Sudbury.