Knights Inn Sudbury
US$97
US$98
US$95
US$109
Comfort Inn Sudbury(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$127
Moonlight Inn And Suites Sudbury(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$89
Econo Lodge(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Valley Inn Motel Hotel(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$101
US$84
Clarion Hotel(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$97
Elvoline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2011

While the Belmont has been around for years, and caters to those attending the old Memorial Hospital, its heydays have long past. The hotel has monthly clients, which may offend some people.

However, the Jacuzzi Suites are lovely! The Chateau Suite features a large bedroom with flat screen TV and a very comfortable bed. The view out the window is non existent so don't even bother to look! The adjoining room contains a large jacuzzi for two, a beautiful waterfall that runs down a rock wall, a fireplace and a bar and fridge. There is ample hot water for the jacuzzi and it is very relaxing. A great experience! And the price is extremely fair! It cost me $90 for the night.

The one downside for some may be that the hotel locks the front door at 11PM and there is no one on the desk overnight. You can make entrance with your room key but it seems strange to see the front desk vacant!

All in all, there is good bang for your buck in the suites.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank enercontrol
Reviewed 18 September 2011

This is an older property with new owners who have been working hard to bring it to todays standards . Good bed , nice and clean all very good, with freindly staff Continental breakfast was very very limited but at the price they rent rooms for it is understandable. also for the rate they charge there was flat screen tv fridge and microvawe was in the room. Perfect for the economy minded traveler and located close to regional hospital---will be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jerry262
Reviewed 16 September 2011

Had a long drive and made the mistake of not checking the room before saying yes..
Very bad mistake, sould have asked for my money back. Mould on the shower
curtain, everything was dirty, no smoke detector and some very bad looking characters hanging around the lobby. The list goes on and on. My advise would be
to never ever stay here but there will be somebody like myself who is too sleeply to
drive by. The bedding was so dirty that I used an old sleeping that I had in the car for
bedding. Should have slept in the car. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank 3Fox3
Reviewed 4 September 2011

I have stayed in a lot of crappy hotels but this one was the WORST! The girl gave us our key and told us it was around back. We went to the wrong side and ended up just going through the building to our room. We opened the door and all you could smell was mold and stale. None of the lights worked in the room but one lamp. We went out the back door of the room around the front to park our car , we take this dark old unsafe looking back deck to come to about 4 or 5 of the very sketchy mOnthly renters who are looking up and down our car. It was a gong show. We didn't stay so I dont know if the beds very good but with what they let live in the hotel I strongly reccomend not to even try it. I think if your looking for any drugs next time you pass Sudbury, I do reccomend you try the bellmont! Dirty, smelly dive!

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank Sandilicous
Reviewed 6 August 2011

When I booked my room I was under the impression that it was a clean friendly Inn. However, the blankets are filthy and badly stained along with holes in the blankets from cigarette burns. The tile floor in the bathroom was repulsive. You can visibly see that that floor hadn't been mopped let alone swept. The exhaust fan was so filthy and grimey looking that it was not able to properly work. The steam remained after a shower for a long time. The walls are filthy and the carpet hadn't been vaccumned at all. The mini fridge in the room had obviously leaked all over the carpet and was unplugged. The promised continental breakfast was horrible. My family run Motel would have not continued profitting if it were run like this one. The coffee was cold the milk was warm and had obviously sat out for awhile. The orange juice was also warm from sitting out. without proper covers. I am a Licensed Food Handler and even motels have to comply with the Health and Safety Standards. The front desk was very unfriendly and arrogant. I will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: I would not recommend staying at the Belmont Inn period.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family