“Excellent Hotel, Excellent Staff, Excellent Stay!!!”
Review of Comfort Inn East

Comfort Inn East
Ranked #17 of 33 Hotels in Sudbury
Barrie, Canada
“Excellent Hotel, Excellent Staff, Excellent Stay!!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Excellent hotel in a really convenient location, a short walk to many popular restaurants. Staff are friendly, very helpful and professional. Rooms are very comfortable and free hot breakfast before starting the day is perfect. Every convenience you would wish for in looking for a hotel in the Greater Sudbury Area. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Hello Paul J,
I would like to express a sincere thank you for your glowing review and recommendation of our property. I have forwarded your comments to my staff and they are delighted that you took the time to mention them. We strive to provide our guests with excellent service and memorable stays and i am pleased that we did just that.
Once again, thank you for the recommendation and i hope that i see you real soon.
Michelle Wolfe-Bayard

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Timmins, Canada
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I have had the opportunity to spend the night at the newly renovated hotel. I enjoyed staying there prior to the renovations but now with the new entrance, breakfast area and new breakfast items (restaurant) it make it even better. I enjoyed the new room décor and space utilization. Most of all the service by the friendly staff that what really counts.

Great job and will be staying here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Hello Robert B,

Thank You For taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay at our hotel. We are extremelly proud of our renovation and especially pleased that you, as a guest, are happy with them as well. I have forwarded your comments to my staff in regards to the service and they are quite pleased and say thank you.
We look forward to seeing you again soon,
Timmins
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

We Always stay at Comfort Inn when we go to Sudbury, this time we were disappointed in our bed. VERY uncomfortable! We both got up very stiff and sore. Room 141.. We both agree we will have to stay at another motel next time.Two nights was one night too long..

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time for writing a review on your stay with us. It is unfortunate that you didn't enjoy your stay this time as you had enjoyable stay during your previous visit. I was just wondering if you had mentioned anything to our front desk agents as they could have moved you into a different room. All of our beds are fairly new and are firm. We could have given you some options. I hope you will give us another try during your next stay and we will ensure that you have a comfortable stay.

Travellers are raving about these Sudbury hotels

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 10 January 2014

The staff is incredible, the renovated rooms are GORGEOUS, and I don't have enough good things to say.

I travel quite a bit for work. I don't normally get to choose my hotels. I wanted to save some money, so I booked here. I expected another adequate hotel room, but was incredibly surprised. The rooms are great! Nice and clean, flatscreen TV, comfortable bed. The staff did an amazing job too! The hotel was sold out for the weekend. Sports tournament that I wasn't part of. And yet, they still catered to me like I was the only one there. If you're staying anywhere else, cancel your reservation. Go here instead. Free breakfast! Me likey! I can't say enough good things. This is the only hotel I will be staying at in Sudbury from now on.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Well Hello Brendan,

The Comfort Inn East hotel would like express our gratitude to you for taking the time to leave such a complimentary review. We make every effort to ensure our guest's experience are superb. We would also like to return the favor and say that your group was a pleasure to accommodate as well. Everyone had good things to say about everyone traveling with you. I hope you will re visit us on your next trip to Sudbury. Please... do not hesitate to contact the hotel for your next visit.
Brownsburg-Chatham, Canada
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Very comfortable and very pleasant stay the room is clean and the staff is friendly, easy to get to. Pet Limit: Maximum of 2 pets per room, maximum of 50 pounds. I have traveled here in March 2012 with a friend

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Good Day Jessica C,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your stay. We appreciate any kind of feedback. I am very pleased that you had a great experience as we thrive on making every guests stay enjoyable. Hopefully we will see you back soon. :)
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This is the first time we've been to an Inn and almost felt like at home, staff is nice and a welcome with smiley faces and a great sense of humor. Lobby and breakfast room r wonderful, u can smell the scent of freshness. Rooms are awesome and beds are very comfortable. Now when we plan the next trip to the area, we know we are going home.

Room Tip: front rooms have more options for parking spots
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear John K,
on behalf of the our staff and management team, we would like to say thank you for your glowing review. We are extremely proud our renovations and glad that our guests are enjoying them as well. I have passed along your review to all my staff so they can all see that they made your stay enjoyable. We certainly hope that when you return to Sudbury you will consider us again for your stay.
Yours in hospitality,
Michelle
Peterborough, Canada
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

This is not a five star resort but the rooms are clean, beds re comfortable and usually the motel is pretty quiet. Main floor rooms have patio doors that open out onto the parking lot. Motel has a BBQ that is available for anyone to use who stays in the motel. Laundry room available I site as well.

Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate any feed back about our hotel. Just to let you know, we have undergone a massive renovation since February 2013. We started in April and finished in August. We have completely redone all of our guest rooms with new carpet, vinyl, paint, new bedding, new bathroom tiles and vanity. We now have a breakfast lounge and serve a hot breakfast.
I hope you will visit us again so you can experience our new look and amenities.
Yours in Hospitality,