Comfort Inn East
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsroom was cleanclean placeno elevatorwafflesparking lot iscigarette smokebig box storesstayed for one nightlong drivesleepoverrenovationpillowscereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Excellent hotel in a really convenient location, a short walk to many popular restaurants. Staff are friendly, very helpful and professional. Rooms are very comfortable and free hot breakfast before starting the day is perfect. Every convenience you would wish for in looking for a hotel in the Greater Sudbury Area. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Hello Paul J,
I would like to express a sincere thank you for your glowing review and recommendation of our property. I have forwarded your comments to my staff and they are delighted that you took the time to mention them. We strive to provide our guests with excellent service and memorable stays and i am pleased that we did just that.
Once again, thank you for the recommendation and i hope that i see you real soon.
Michelle Wolfe-Bayard

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I have had the opportunity to spend the night at the newly renovated hotel. I enjoyed staying there prior to the renovations but now with the new entrance, breakfast area and new breakfast items (restaurant) it make it even better. I enjoyed the new room décor and space utilization. Most of all the service by the friendly staff that what really counts.

Great job and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Hello Robert B,

Thank You For taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay at our hotel. We are extremelly proud of our renovation and especially pleased that you, as a guest, are happy with them as well. I have forwarded your comments to my staff in regards to the service and they are quite pleased and say thank you.
We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We Always stay at Comfort Inn when we go to Sudbury, this time we were disappointed in our bed. VERY uncomfortable! We both got up very stiff and sore. Room 141.. We both agree we will have to stay at another motel next time.Two nights was one night too long..

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time for writing a review on your stay with us. It is unfortunate that you didn't enjoy your stay this time as you had enjoyable stay during your previous visit. I was just wondering if you had mentioned anything to our front desk agents as they could have moved you into a different room. All of our beds are fairly new and are firm. We could have given you some options. I hope you will give us another try during your next stay and we will ensure that you have a comfortable stay.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

The staff is incredible, the renovated rooms are GORGEOUS, and I don't have enough good things to say.

I travel quite a bit for work. I don't normally get to choose my hotels. I wanted to save some money, so I booked here. I expected another adequate hotel room, but was incredibly surprised. The rooms are great! Nice and clean, flatscreen TV, comfortable bed. The staff did an amazing job too! The hotel was sold out for the weekend. Sports tournament that I wasn't part of. And yet, they still catered to me like I was the only one there. If you're staying anywhere else, cancel your reservation. Go here instead. Free breakfast! Me likey! I can't say enough good things. This is the only hotel I will be staying at in Sudbury from now on.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Well Hello Brendan,

The Comfort Inn East hotel would like express our gratitude to you for taking the time to leave such a complimentary review. We make every effort to ensure our guest's experience are superb. We would also like to return the favor and say that your group was a pleasure to accommodate as well. Everyone had good things to say about everyone traveling with you. I hope you will re visit us on your next trip to Sudbury. Please... do not hesitate to contact the hotel for your next visit.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Very comfortable and very pleasant stay the room is clean and the staff is friendly, easy to get to. Pet Limit: Maximum of 2 pets per room, maximum of 50 pounds. I have traveled here in March 2012 with a friend

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Good Day Jessica C,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your stay. We appreciate any kind of feedback. I am very pleased that you had a great experience as we thrive on making every guests stay enjoyable. Hopefully we will see you back soon. :)