“Average”
Review of Comfort Inn East

Comfort Inn East
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in Sudbury
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed one night. Value if price is right. Was recently renovated. Nothing special however nothing wrong with the place for a night. Stairway cluttered with garbage of recycling which you must see as no elevator and the stairs were dirty and sticky. Bathroom small no where to put stuff in sink area. It is fine for a night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Hello Lyndz001,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay. We love to hear from everyone and get feedback on our hotel as we utilize it as a training tool.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I always stay at this hotel..staff is very friendly upon check in,needing anything..clean fresh bedding..tv works great..in room clean coffee maker..plug ins for cell & computer..wifi works excellent..a variety of breakfast foods..a very quiet hotel for a good nights sleep..
A short walk to many stores..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Hello Linda D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay at the Comfort Inn East. It's always a pleasure to hear great things in regards to our hotel. I have forwarded your comments to my staff and they are delighted with your comments.
I am happy to hear that you are a frequent visitor and that you keep coming back. Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 14 March 2014

This hotel was a great location to spend the night after my staff party! The comfortable beds and fluffy pillows gave me the best sleep of my life. The best part of my stay would have to be the free hot breakfast, the choices of food were endless plus nothing can go wrong with some sweet bacon and eggs in the morning. I highly recommend staying at this location,the staff is extremely friendly and professional, and the new face lift to the hotel gave me a great sense of being at home. I will definitely be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Hello Lucie B,

on behalf of my staff at the Comfort Inn East, i would like to extend a very big thank you for your glowing review in regards to your stay. It is always great to hear when our guests enjoy their stay. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed at this hotel following our house fire. Although this was a very hard time for our family, the friend & compassionate staff made our stay a pleasant one. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We spent a week at this hotel and we were always greeted with a smile at the reception desk as well as by cleaning staff and management. The property grounds were clean and well maintained and there was ample parking and green space. The kids enjoyed it so much that they keep on asking to return just to have a fun sleepover!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Hello Christine B,

Thank you so much for your glowing review on the Comfort Inn East. We love to hear stories like this. I am happy that we were able to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. It can be very difficult and stressfull when someone experiences a house fire, expecially when you have to be relocated to a hotel for a certain period of time. Having kids myself, it can be quite an adjustment for them too. I am happy that we were able to make them feel at home. Please let them know that you and your kids are welcome back anytime.
Thank you once again for the recommendation and we hope to see you again soon.

Michelle Wolfe-Bayard
General manager

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Excellent hotel in a really convenient location, a short walk to many popular restaurants. Staff are friendly, very helpful and professional. Rooms are very comfortable and free hot breakfast before starting the day is perfect. Every convenience you would wish for in looking for a hotel in the Greater Sudbury Area. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Hello Paul J,
I would like to express a sincere thank you for your glowing review and recommendation of our property. I have forwarded your comments to my staff and they are delighted that you took the time to mention them. We strive to provide our guests with excellent service and memorable stays and i am pleased that we did just that.
Once again, thank you for the recommendation and i hope that i see you real soon.
Michelle Wolfe-Bayard

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I have had the opportunity to spend the night at the newly renovated hotel. I enjoyed staying there prior to the renovations but now with the new entrance, breakfast area and new breakfast items (restaurant) it make it even better. I enjoyed the new room décor and space utilization. Most of all the service by the friendly staff that what really counts.

Great job and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Hello Robert B,

Thank You For taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay at our hotel. We are extremelly proud of our renovation and especially pleased that you, as a guest, are happy with them as well. I have forwarded your comments to my staff in regards to the service and they are quite pleased and say thank you.
We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We Always stay at Comfort Inn when we go to Sudbury, this time we were disappointed in our bed. VERY uncomfortable! We both got up very stiff and sore. Room 141.. We both agree we will have to stay at another motel next time.Two nights was one night too long..

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
MichelleWolfe, General Manager at Comfort Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time for writing a review on your stay with us. It is unfortunate that you didn't enjoy your stay this time as you had enjoyable stay during your previous visit. I was just wondering if you had mentioned anything to our front desk agents as they could have moved you into a different room. All of our beds are fairly new and are firm. We could have given you some options. I hope you will give us another try during your next stay and we will ensure that you have a comfortable stay.