“Great Hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Sudbury
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Sudbury
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights with our two grandsons.The room was very clean service at the front desk was friendly and they had nice smiles and very helpful.Our grandsons really enjoyed the pool it was very clean.My husband and I enjoyed the jacuzzi tub.The breakfast had a good selection something for everyone and well stocked.We always stay here when we go to Sudbury and could never complain about anything.Would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank psy65

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband & I stayed here for our anniversary . Our room had a king size bed however the mattress could have been better. The sheets/bedspread have seen a few washings.
We've stayed here before and love the location , you can walk to The Keg restaurant, the pool is adult only from 10-11:00 p.m
The breakfast is hot/cold but unfortunately some people/families take extra food for the road, which spoils it for others. Same as the ice - they fill up their coolers in the food /breakfast area . We mentioned this to the hotel staff that morning as it needs to be monitored.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Northernfly
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel three times in the past year or so. We love this hotel. The customer service is excellent and the rooms are very clean, with new modern decor. There is a great hot and cold breakfast service in the morning. I highly recommend this hotel.

2  Thank Karen P
Reviewed 18 August 2013

OK: First the nice part. Easy to get to. Clean lobby. Breakfast was ok.

Now the rest of it:
Coffee was weak.
Not enough seats to accommodate breakfast patrons.
Beds were hard and unforgiving. Made for a lousy sleep.

The air conditioner was old and LOUD. to keep the suite with the 5 of us cool (24C was the setting, outdoor temp 18C), it ran all night. I guess for $150, what do you expect, but for a 3 night stay, Id pay extra to sleep elsewhere else...if only more hotels accepted 5 in a room (2 adults-3 small kids).
Too bad the Sheraton hasn't made it up here yet.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We rented a room for 2 days in July for a funeral at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Sudbury,on we received the bill under the door for the amount of 268.70 to find out later when i received my visa bill that the total was 551.20.....reason said we were smoking in the room which was a complete lie..the maid said she found a cigarette butt in a beer bottle & there was ashes all over....we had a beer out side at the picnic table & my husband put his cigarette out in it ...instead of leaving the bottle there we brought them inside & to have ashes all over in a non-smoking hotel would just be stupid...but according to the maid , i guess not...i heard alot of hotels pay the maids a $10 bonus for each room they report, IS THIS A SCAM TO Make more MONEY....well i think their losing good customers & need new MANGAGEMENT ..we called the manager Paul Raaska to have him leave us a message saying he was not reimbursing us.

6  Thank Michel F
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I love this hotel, in my opinion it is one of the best in sudbury. The rooms and lobby are very clean and the beds are comfortable. The service is excellent as well at check in and check out. The breakfast was the typical fairfield fare but I noticed the eggs were better here. They did not taste like the powdered type i have seen at other fairfields. The pool was typical for a marriott but was clean and well stocked with towels. While I was having issues with my car on check out, the front desk staff were excellent. They helped me call CAA, offered me coffee, and suggested my son could watch tv in the breakfast lounge and watch what he wanted to entertain him when waiting. I really appreciated this! I will definatly want to stay here again next time I am in Sudbury.

1  Thank mjhoc
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We chose to stay for a quick over night visit when passing through Sudbury. We found the accommodations to be Fantastic!! Everything was clean, modern, wonderful service, great breakfast!! We were very happy with our stay at the Fairfield in Sudbury. Great after service too!. We will be staying at this location again!! :-)