“Great late night meal!”

Respect is Burning Kitchen + Bar
Ranked #10 of 347 Restaurants in Sudbury
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Excellent Italian and Italian kissed cooking culled from the owners' family archives and travel jaunts recreated as a well worn, well-loved and heavily textured vintage tavern/trattoria experience where heavy upcyling targets informed and shaped this one-of-a-kind design that's both ancient and modern, edgy and sexy all at once. Curated eclectic soundtrack to accompany an old school sworn menu replete with vintage Italian tavern and home cooked rustic flavours - fresh traditional pastas of Roman, Umbrian and Tuscan tradition, a quality grill offering of top notch beef, lamb, veal, quail, chicken, fish and pork. Part of the historic zone's Durham Social - a multi-chambered emporium housing several intimate and highly popular concepts, keeping company currently with Red Fang Tavern, Durham Hall and the Roma '71 Bar. An awesome and unique find in a Northern Ontario city's downtown!
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We came here back in January.. The food was great and the service was awesome!
Love the unique atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Respect is Burning Kitchen + Bar

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Had a great evening with 3 friends on a Monday night. We ordered apps and shared 4 entrees. The ribs and the homemade pizza are amazing. I have one small issue and that is that all the waitresses are a certain type, tall thin and young and have long hair....kinda makes you think the person doing the hiring as major issues..............lol

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Really felt like we were treated and ate like kings at this restaurant. Very clean place, 5 star service and food fit for a king and queen.

Will be going back soon. Thanks to the staff who found and turned in my husbands iphone.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Visiting family, we decided to go out for a good meal. We were not disappointed. We were very well received and our waitress was very attentive. She stopped by a few times to make sure everything was fine. The food portions were large. My husband and I shared a starter and shared the main course, this was plenty. The plates were well presented and the food was very tasty. We will certainly be back and I do highly recommend this restaurant. The only reason I did not give the restaurant an excellent was the decor! It took me a few minutes to focus past everything around me and get down to the important things such as food and service. Both of these deserve excellent!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Never in my life have I ever had such salty foods! Signs of a bad chef is pouring on the salt. The service was not professional (male server was overtly flirting with females at our tables) we asked to speak with a manager twice and was told "Rob will be with you shortly" But no Rob, Where are you Rob? We need water to wash the salt down and my wife would like to let you know how uncomfortable she is in your restaurant. We were recommended to this restaurant by a client it was our first time and our last.

3  Thank Frank A