“A favorite since my childhood”
Review of Chew's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chew's Restaurant
Ranked #206 of 341 Restaurants in Sudbury
Ottawa, Canada
“A favorite since my childhood”
Reviewed 27 March 2011

I've been going to Chew's Restaurant for as long as I can remember (I am now 30 years old). I've lived in Sudbury (Chelmsford), Victoria, Halifax and Ottawa so far. Chew's has the best Canadian Chinese food of any of the Chinese restaurants I've tried so far. Whenever I come back to visit, you can be sure I'm making a stop here. Their lunch specials are absurdly inexpensive ($4.99 or $5.99, I can't remember). My favorite is the special with chicken fried rice, sweet and sour chicken balls and egg roll (bean sprouts inside). I have been known to steal chicken chow mein from family members' lunch plates. Please note: They may have some authentic Chinese food available, but I wouldn't know. My experience with this establishment is of the high-quality fast food/North American Chinese kind. Chew's, I miss you already!!

• Visited March 2011