“Mnor food Poisoning”

Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I went to this restaurant with my family for dinner and the food was very good. The service was friendly and I thought all went well. About an hour after eating I was in the emergency room with food poisoning. It wasn't pretty and the food was not worth it. Won't be returning due to this incident but my mom and dad enjoyed their food!

3  Thank Jazzy0066

Reviewed 18 March 2012

I love Ripe. My kind of bistro type food served in an upscale style. Great ambiance. Reasonably priced for the great quality you get. Rivals restaurants in Toronto. My very favorite spot!

1  Thank littlem54
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Original and slightly more up-scale than the vast majority of Sudbury's restaurants. They will help you match a decent wine to an excellent meal. You'll want to come back.

1  Thank Llobster
Reviewed 20 February 2012

The roast chicken dish was good and flavourful. The seafood pasta was good as well but a bit salty for my taste. I had a vegetarian pizza recently but was quite disappointed. It does not have the taste or the freshness one would expect out of such a higher end restaurant. The service is very good and waitress attentive. But the 20% tip option was a bit of an annoyance for my guest as it was embarrassing to him to have to adjust to 15%. Ceasar salad was average.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Was in Sudbury for the week and wanted to treat my family to a nice evening out and we sure picked right. We had appetizers, all great. 2 had the salmon special, they loved it, I had the gnocchi with a fig and walnut, the best meal that I have had in ages. One had the pizza, had a bite, was very good. The desserts were very rich and so delicious.
Service was very good. Was pricey but worth it.