“Terrible”

Ranked #96 of 337 Restaurants in Sudbury
Price range: US$11 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Sudbury, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant and were sat by the hostess immediately; however, our server didnt come around for about 20 mins. We were going to leave but he finally came so we decided to stay. We ordered our food and got it in a reasonable time but it was not what I ordered. Our server never came back to check on us so I let my food sit and didnt end up eating anything. I said I didnt order it but he didnt do anything. We were charged for the food even tho i didnt eat it or take it with me. We had to literally complete the debit machine becasue he didnt come back to us. When we left we did their 'how did we do' survey, rating it terrible. And never heard anything back. We will never go back becasue the service was terrible, food was not what I ordered. Although I did look good just not what I ordered or wanted. And the server seemed completely disregarded with our thoughts. He seemed like the could care less what happened. In one word. Awful.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Paige1008

Timmins, Canada
“Amazing Service”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Had supper here, and was blown away by the service. Our Sever went above and beyond what you expect, especially in Canada these days. Our daughter had a cold and it was no trouble getting some hot water with honey and Lemmon (no charge) as well as getting us extra veggies on the side for our young little lady.

'JOSH' was our servers name I believe and he deserves to be recognized for his effort and dedication to service. Someone at Montanna's get that lad a raise!

Sudbury
“NEVER AGAIN”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Just a tip - never go here after a show at the theater and expect to eat. Bad service, poor food and a lingering bitterness even a year later. Next time I will go grab a burger next door at Home Depot

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank John W
Elliot Lake
“Always Good”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Service was great and quick (thanks Brian), Always love what I order and have never encounted an issue.

• Visited August 2013
Sudbury, Canada
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Service was excellent, Lisa was cordial, very pleasant, and a big smile. Ordered honey garlic back ribs and smoky bbq 1/2 chicken. Ribs feel of the bone, moist, succulent, while the chicken was so tasty and moist. Bean side was not so good, coleslaw was fantastic, baked potato with chives bacon and cheese was great.

• Visited August 2013