“Rustic-Themed Restaurant”

Ranked #97 of 337 Restaurants in Sudbury
Price range: US$11 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Canadian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Ontario, Canada
“Rustic-Themed Restaurant”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

You will not leave hungry. The food is home-style and portions are large and tasty. We like the rustic theme and the tables covered with brown paper on which the waiters leave their names and you are encouraged to bring out your inner Picasso with crayons provided. Ribs are delectable and their side orders are all so good that it's difficult to choose. Desserts are all so tempting. Sometimes, on weekends, the wait can be long but it is worth it once you're seated.

Visited March 2014

Sudbury Ontario, Canada
“Good food slow delivery”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My wife and I went there to celebrate a friends birthday with them and four other couples. The waitress was very nice and did what she could but it took over an hour to get our food. Way too long to wait. The food was warm and good however but I can't wait that long to eat. It also took too long to get our bill. We told a server that we would leave if we didn't get our bill right away.

• Visited March 2014
“Variety on Menu”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

delicious menu options & sizes..a bit noisy if wanting a quiet place to chat with another..friendly staff..good prices

Visited July 2013
“Excellent”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The Food,Service, and Atmosphere were excellent I have never heard any complaints about that place either.

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant and were sat by the hostess immediately; however, our server didnt come around for about 20 mins. We were going to leave but he finally came so we decided to stay. We ordered our food and got it in a reasonable time but it was not what I ordered. Our server never came back to check on us so I let my food sit and didnt end up eating anything. I said I didnt order it but he didnt do anything. We were charged for the food even tho i didnt eat it or take it with me. We had to literally complete the debit machine becasue he didnt come back to us. When we left we did their 'how did we do' survey, rating it terrible. And never heard anything back. We will never go back becasue the service was terrible, food was not what I ordered. Although I did look good just not what I ordered or wanted. And the server seemed completely disregarded with our thoughts. He seemed like the could care less what happened. In one word. Awful.

• Visited October 2013