“Very Good!”

Swiss Chalet Delivery
Ranked #181 of 358 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 6 January 2013

It was delivered to our hotel quickly, and of course, it's Swiss Chalet! There are locations where the food comes to you cold and the chicken is kind of cold - but here, the portions were good and the food was hot.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Don't eat often at Swiss Chalet due to the higher prices of other restaurants. Went for lunch with a group of four persons. Had the Festive Special and although the plate was full, the 1/4 chicken I find is a small portion. Food is always tasty, but tend to be on the small portion side.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

The wait time for the meal was 40 minutes, the orders were all mixed up and the buns rock hard - surely there are better places in Sudbury to eat than here.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

I wound up in the hospital 15 hours in emerg to find out I had Staphylococcus and there is nothing they can do about it I have to just ride it out . On the bright side it did go away a few days later and after a week there was hardly any cramps at all .

I will never eat there again they should be shut down

I have a really tuff time commenting or rating service or atmosphere when all I can rember is the pain vomiting and diarrhea

Reviewed 16 September 2012

I love Swiss Chalet chicken, but this one was not the greatest. I really hate giving a poor review, but it was quite disappointing. The chicken was unsually small and not too warm. The server was very nice, but a little on the slow side. In his defense, they were busy.