Superior Motel
US$111
Hotels.com
US$111
Hampton.com
Thunder Bay Inn(Thunder Bay)
US$97
  • Breakfast included
US$120
US$120
Comfort Inn(Thunder Bay)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I stayed in a room with two double beds. The room was clean, but had an odd odour in it. Not anything that smelled dirty, just different. The room had a fridge and microwave, cable tv, wifi and the bed was pretty comfortable. Despite being on a failry busy street it was quiet.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Amoep
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I was satisfied with my four night stay at this motel in room 2 and I thought the kitchenette room was a good value. The room was a decent size but not as clean as it could be (don't look up). The bed was firm, having a mattress on a raised wooded frame which I had no problem with. The bathtub did have a mold problem which could have been easily remedied by removing the old sealant and apply fresh sealant .

Room Tip: Do not stay in room #5 which I did for two nights; it is small. For $10 go for the kitchenette
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We were happy with our room as it had a separate eating area along with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. The room was clean, with a nicely redone bathroom. The host was hurried, we arrived after 6 and he acted like he just wanted to get rid of me, no info on Thunder Bay, not even a map. All in all we were happy as we just needed a place to eat supper and sleep.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jetter66
Reviewed 10 July 2013

This motel looks not so great from the outside, the rooms were great though. Comfy beds, very clean, great location, quiet, good housekeeping. We are even going to stay here on our back to BC too!!! Do stay here if you plan to be in Ontario!

Room Tip: Room # 8 was great!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Junglegwave
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I chose this motel after reading other reviews. I needed a budget (cheap) motel on the way home from a long cross-canada road trip. It did the trick for me. Clean, cheap and the owner was nice. Decently appointed room and nice bathtub. Owner was kind. Only downsides were that there was no deadbolt on the door (I found the neighbourhood a tad dodgy) and the drinking glasses in the bathroom looked like they had been handwashed and were not clean. Overall though, could not complain for the price.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo