“ignoring the handycap”

Pine Street Dairy Bar
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Timmins
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: It is newly renovated and just re-opened this year. Thatès all the info you need for this place.
Reviewed 12 July 2013

on july 11, at about 9:30-10:00, I entered the restaurant for a soft ice cream, after making me wait for about 5 minutes to get served, I waited another 3 minutes before a man and his 2 children walked in and got served immediately, it then took me several attemps to get 1 of the 3 girls attention and I had to aske for my order twice before I got it. did I mention I was the only one except the staff in the store when I entered. I am handycaped I can't stand up straight for more than a few minutes without having to lean on something their staff totally ignored me. I will be returning there tomorrow, to tell the owner in person and if no action is token against the ignorant staffers behind the icescreame counter, a letter to the editer will be in the making. totally disgusted grmllx

4  Thank 335garym
There are newer reviews for Pine Street Dairy Bar

Reviewed 14 May 2013

We were at Pine Dairy and was very satisfied with the food.. I am so glad that it's open all year round....They serve dill, barbecue and plain curds poutine....yummy.... They told me that fries were cut daily... We also had greek and chicken caesar salad with a veggie burger....super good... To top it we shared a milk shake ... Staff was really friendly... I am looking forward to going back... The wait is sure worth it with the music from the 50's..
Thank you Dany and Mel...

Reviewed 8 May 2013

This is always the best place for ice cream-never change Pine Street Dairy Bar! My grandfather and I used to walk to Pne Dairy and by my chocolate covered ice cream-yum!

Reviewed 1 February 2013

the burgers are awesome, the ice cream is devine, service is very good and it is very clean. I have eaten there quite a few times and it is always good.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

My son loves going to this dinner for the experience mostly .. And he lives loves the icecream .. My dry was a little undercooked and very greasy. Also the gravy very salty ! But descent !