“ok for a businnes trip”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bon Air Motel

Bon Air Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Timmins
Bon Air Motel
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Timmins
Sudbury, Canada
“ok for a businnes trip”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2010

I stayed at the Bon Air motel this past September, the room I stayed in was clean but smelly even though it was a non smoking room. The bed was confortable but the noise from the outside made it very hard to sleep. It is alright for a short businned trip but I wouldn't stay here for a longer stay even though the price is very reasonable.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Sudburysouthsuites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2010

Almost didn't have a room!!! Apparently they don't know what "reserving" a room means. The hallway is smokey even in the "non-smoking" area... Beds are hard, pillows lumpy, blankets are rougher than sand paper and the toilet leaked...disgusting place to stay. Was kept up all night with the rowdy drunks outside.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Timmins hotels

FORT ALBANY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2010

When I stay at Bon Air Motel in Timmins on August 14, 15, 2010, I hold the room with my Master Card but when I checked out on August 16, 2010 I paid my room using my Visa. But the customer rep. (Holly - Bon Air) will not reverse the charges on my master card now I paid my room twice or double. She was so right with everything that it was no use talking to her. She didn't want to reverse the charges as she did not know how to do it. Even the Master Card people wanted to show her how to do it, she said no. Well, if says no, then how will you learn.
Anyways, another time I stay at Days Inn in Timmins and I did the same thing, use my MC to hold and paid my room with visa, there was no problem, the customer rep. (Julie - Days Inn) wanted my MC so she can reverse the charges, another words, put my money back in my MC. But Holly of Bon Air Motel will not do it. Service was pretty bad and I will recommend other customer/guest not to stay Bon Air Motel in Timmins or not use their Master Card, cuz they will take your money. If you your money back, stay another hotel in Timmins.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business