This resort~by far, is the nicest place to stay at and or visit when you do come to Timmins. The resort is very large and is a Family run and owned business. The Lafleurs have been upgrading and adding to it every year. There is a horse-drawn carriage you can rent for a period of time to bring you around the grounds and interact with the wildlife. There are Caribou, moose, deer, geese and so on... The grounds are amazing.. The restaurant which also has a chef on hand has a daily wildlife feature for the day... There are beautiful free-hand painted murals from one of Richards" daughers"(Marie-France) manager of the resort. There is a beautiful spa, waterfall inside the spa and all. There is also a conference room with top pf the line technology, where when in session there is catering available. There are also private little cabins for rent and it makes u feel like you are actually in the wild... The frogs and cricket sounds are nice to fall asleep to.. Also, the ride from the airport is very close.. If in TImmins,,, This is a MUST if you like to stay at a beautiful , quiet, and tranquil place . Oh yah,,, This is a smoke -free environment.. Of course you can smoke outdoors,,,,, ?Check it out and enjoy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 175 acres, this 5 chalet resort & spa is nestled in the majestic beauty and natural serenity of Northern Ontario. Cedar Meadows Resort & Spa is ideally located five minutes from the urban center, ten minutes from Timmins Airport and five minutes away from the Shopping Mall. Cedar Meadows Resort & Spa is proud to welcome you to Timmins’ very first wellness spa, Le Spa Grande Nature! As Cedar Meadows Resort & Spa is continuously growing, people gradually understand our philosophy:“We want you to experience and feel nature the way it is intended to be.”Offering the convenience of a year round resort & spa, guests are welcomed by the natural surroundings, the genuine warmth of the staff, the richness of the appointments and the tranquility of the country setting. This environment is perfect for a wedding ceremony, working, or relaxing! Cedar Meadows Resort & Spa restaurant Le Voyageur Dining Room offers a quiet and romantic atmosphere where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner! If you prefer not to leave the comfort of your room, your meal can be brought to you at your leisure by using our in-room dining service. Why not take advantage of our complimentary exercise room open 24 hours for your convenience? Afterwards, enjoy a hot sauna in the spa’s Infra-Red Sauna. At Cedar Meadows Resort & Spa you can even get up close and personal with moose, bison and elk, while riding on a tractor drawn wagon! This Wilderness Tour is offered daily to the public.Whether you join us for a night, a weekend or longer, Cedar Meadows Resort & Spa has all the amenities you expect and the thoughtful extras that will make your stay memorable. Premier and Executive Suites provide for the perfect getaway. Indulge yourself in a setting that includes a two person Jacuzzi, soft romantic fireplaces and comfortable living rooms. For those individuals here on business, all our suites are designed to provide you with comfort and practicality. Our modern facilities include hi-speed wireless internet access. Offering a pristine rural setting that gives you complete privacy while providing big city business facilities and services. Choose from four fully equipped conference rooms ideal for groups of 10 to 150 people and one outdoor tent that can sit up to 300 guests.Cedar Meadows Resort & Spa is a special place that captures the very way you live. A resort that is rich in character, elegant in detail, and offers the very best in service and hospitality, assuring you of a memorable stay no matter what time of year you visit. Truly a four season resort & spa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cedar Meadows Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Meadows Hotel Timmins
- Cedar Meadows Resort & Spa Timmins, Canada - Ontario