“Two for One Sundays”

Broadway Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 97 Restaurants in Timmins
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I find it is pricy to eat here for supper unless it is on Sunday. Sunday from 4 - 8 p.m. they have a 2 for 1 special menu which is reasonable. Breakfast is reasonable, pretty hard to screw up bacon and eggs. The restaurant is clean, along with the washrooms. Baby high chairs could be cleaned and in better condition.

1  Thank 4watt

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Typical dinner. Breakfast was fine. I would try another place for another meal however for something a little healthier. But all in all i can't complain breakfast was fine.

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

We eat breakfast here all the time. Great prices and large portions. Sausages and eggs always cooked perfect. Usually pretty busy, only down side. We never usually have to wait though. Never had bad service here and recommend breakfast here. Nothing fancy but good food and good people and it feels like home.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Our son and daughter-in-law were visiting us from Toronto. I eat at this restaurant couple of times every month. We had taken them to a different restaurant yesterday with only one meal out of seven being good. I brought them here because in my local dining experience my wife and I feel the best hamburger and cheeseburger platters are served here. Our guests felt these burgers and fries surpassed many of the good burger restaurants in Toronto. They want to return here on future trips.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Typical diner food - cheap, greasy, hot and lots of it! You could tell it was a local place as the place filled up with locals not long after us out-of-towners arrived. Staff were very friendly and helpful and you leave full!