“Great Veggie burger”

Add it.
Casey's Grillhouse & Beverage
Ranked #11 of 95 Restaurants in Timmins
Reviewed 28 May 2014

After getting tired of always going to the same places on the other side of town... We decided to try Caseys again. We had burgers and were very happy with them. my better half had the Veggie Burger and liked it so much she ordered it again the next time we went back. I liked my Burger too and but I decided to try the ribs with Jack Daniels sauce on our return visit, both were very good. I would easily recommend this as an alternative to the noisy fast food outlet across town.

There are newer reviews for Casey's Grillhouse & Beverage

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

It is very dark in the restaurant . Food is fresh from frozen meaning it's loaded with salts and you leave there feeling hugely bloated . Staff is ok, no music to lend to a fun atmosphere and the experience felt old like " been there , done that " because the food is the same in almost every Timmins restaurant .

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Is the best in Timmins!!!! everytime we go there on special occasion we are never dissappoint

The staff is very nice and the service excellent

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My husband and I had dinner at Casey's while on our recent trip. This establishment was a disappointment compared to other grill houses we have been to. The decor is dark and more like a diner than a nice casual restaurant for an evening meal. The food was very ordinary. My plate of wings and ribs was dry, the sauce uninspiring, although the sweet potato fries were excellent. I shall skip what my husband had to say about his steak. The food is overpriced for the value. Unless you are a fan of this type of restaurant, I would suggest trying someplace else.

MAP361

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We had 20 folks together and it was excellent. Good service even though we were an eccentric crowd. Beers were brought as required and all orders ranging from appetizers to main entrees all came as scheduled. Staff were also very flexible around time of arrival and request for bill. It worked well and we had a very good pre-Christmas send off.
Especially well done were the various nachos and other appetizers.