“#1 in my view”

Ranked #5 of 95 Restaurants in Timmins
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The Gallery Dining Room provides an upscale experience in a largely blue collar town. The value for the money is very reasonable when compared to equivalent restaurants in other cities. There simply is no other place in town that combines such a professional atmosphere with an awesome menu.
The only slightly negative aspect is that the restaurant is located in a Days Inn, but the hotel has been recently renovated and is not the eye-sore that it once was.
I whole-heatedly recommend this restaurant if you are visiting Timmins and want a great meal.

2  Thank RJW2014
There are newer reviews for Gallery Dining Room

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Very expensive, over $60+ for two, an appetizer and three drinks, WOW! Staff was great though, friendly open to conversation, the food was very well presented and tasty, but we can not get over the price. It was over 10 years ago since visiting this Hotel and Restaurant, same OLD same OLD. very disappointed overall.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

There really shouldn't be a first class restaurant in Timmins. Certainly not on the 1st floor at the Days Inn. And yet, surprisingly. No. Shockingly. There is one!
The food is absolutely exceptional! Fresh, delicious, hot and tasty. You can tell just by the presentation that the Chef loves to make the dining experience one that you will remember. I haven't found anything bad on the menu either. Every meal has been a delight.

And if you think the food is outstanding...the service absolutely will knock your socks off. Attentive, yet discrete. It is akin to visiting old friends each time. They actually remember you!

If you are looking for a first class meal in Timmins, look no further than the Gallery. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 15 June 2013

I have become a regular at The Gallery over the past few years. I have enjoyed many meals - dining in a group, dining solo and dining with my significant other. I was quite surprised to enjoy the restaurant as much as I did - possibly because I thought a restaurant in a Days Inn hotel would not meet my expectations. My server Pamela looks after every detail with a smile on her face. We have never been disappointed with the meal.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

It's a nice place with romantic music and I was amazed by the fine dinning in a small town. My wife's appetizer was a Smoked Salmon, it was very good and a full sized salad. I had the escargot not as good but still a far size. Then I had the Lobster and Goat Cheese pasta, very good and more then filling, but a little to much butter. Sorry can't remember what the wife had. We both had a great desert. Service was great and a nice night in Timmins.

1  Thank jamesjegen