“Good food, nice ambience”
Review of Lime Asian Cuisine

Lime Asian Cuisine
Ranked #752 of 8,565 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: North End
Sudbury, Canada
“Good food, nice ambience”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

It's been a few months since I've been here, but I remember the food being very good. The atmosphere was pleasant, even romantic. The place was full, which is usually a good sign. Would go back there the next time we stay in the area.

• Visited April 2012

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Go here all the time!”
Reviewed 21 July 2012

This is actually one of, if not the, favourite restaurant of mine. I've been going there on dates, with my family and with friends since it opened and regularly go. It isn't always perfect (as no restaurant is) but in all my years going I have been consistently satisfied and happy with the food.

My favourite dishes are the glass noodles, pad thai, friend rice (satay, young chow or pineapple), black bean beef and garlic tiger shrimp.

The appetizers tend to be a little pricey but most of the good noodle dishes are ~10$.

• Visited July 2012
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Excellent Thai lunch”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I went to this restaurant for lunch on a Friday & it was great. I ordered Ginger Tea (outstanding!) as well as the chicken pad thai lunch special - comes with choice of soup & a spring roll. The pad that is excellent - nice flavour & fresh. The spring rolls is so good! Nice & crispy & fresh. I would recommend this restaurant in a heart beat!

• Visited March 2012
Toronto
“So rude, repeatedly, we had to boycott this place”
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Even though we live a 30 second walk away from Lime, and love to eat out, we were forced to stop going, for our self respect, because the staff and owners/managers were so rude to us and to friends of ours, repeatedly. Try asking for a doggy bag, for example, and watch for the super nasty look you get.

Hong Kong, China
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed 23 November 2010

RECOMMENDED: Located near Eglinton and Yonge Street, this out of the way Thai offers a tempting menu and worthy of making the trip out from the center of the city. Convenient to subway, it's about a 10 min walk. A chic interior with white chairs begat a more $$$ restaurant but the prices are quite reasonable. The menu was intriguing with a number of interesting dishes outside of the normal Thai fare. Service was friendly but on the night of our visit a tad slow despite having only a few tables occupied. Certainly worthy of a return visit.