“Good for a pint, but don’t eat here.”

The Pint Public House
Ranked #1,338 of 9,683 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Description: The Pint Public House: Toronto’s Home for sports, food, and late night fun. Featuring 40 Way Wings, 40 Taps of draught beer, and a place to watch your favourite teams on our many HDTV's. Live DJs every weekend, Daily specials and Great food! Located in the Norhtwest corner of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on Front St. W
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Unless you are having the sharing nachos, I would not recommend eating here. The mac n cheese was pretty disgusting and the rest of the food was very average for the prices.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stopped here for dinner at 10pm Saturday evening. We were seated on the balcony, ordered a couple of drinks and dinner. I had the Pint Club and Fries. I ordered their Cabernet but it never came. The Club Sandwich was pretty good and the fries that came with it were awesome. Not only did I not receive my wine but then I was billed for a share of the table beer that I had not received. Also the security bouncer thought it was our responsibility to manage the exit and keep the door closed off the patio. I’m pretty sure that would be his job.
All in all even though it was later in the evening it still should have been a tad better service. You’d think if you order a $22 glass of wine they’d get it right.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Watching soccer championship with friends. TV everywhere, lots of room. A very active energetic place. Great food, drink and fan based.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My wife, daughter and I dropped in for a quick dinner on a Friday night before going to the Blue Jays game. I ordered the Great Canadian Burger, my wife the Pint Club and my daughter the Baja Fish Taco. All three were delicious. We agreed that the fries were the best. Unlike at most restaurants where the fries appear to be pre-fried and then warmed up as needed becoming completely dried out in the process, these tasted as if they had been freshly fried. The centers were moist and luscious! Will definitely return if only to taste the fries again. One negative: it appears that both the women's and the men's washrooms lacked cleanliness. Water and used paper towels and tissues were all over the floor. Not the impression I would think the establishment wants to give to the many tourists and baseball fans who come to Toronto and eat there since it is conveniently located at the foot of the ramp to Rogers Stadium.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy coming here after a Jays game. Staff are courteous, and remember your name and drink of choice. I highly recommend it to anyone enjoying the Entertainment District in Toronto.