“Best Condo Suite Ever”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

shgach
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Condo Suite Ever”
Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Excellent, professional, and understanding staff matched with superb accommodations!

Travel hiccups got me there well over two hours late to collect the keys only to realize that I'd lost or misplaced my primary card.

The customer service rep was very understanding and patient as she calmed me down with her empathy, advice and words of encouragement which helped me focus and I was able to move some funds around and she accepted my payment across a couple other cards I had.

In my haste at booking, what I thought was a room, I clearly missed the additional cleaning fee that's a per stay charge, but, the size, beauty, ambience, and quality of the CONDO SUITE (not a room), provided the perfect reward and comfort, after a long harrowing day of botched travel and was well worth every penny.

Due to my enviable location all pre-planned activities with were rerouted to me and I must say the Condo did not disappoint!

Even the in unit, full washer dryer set worked perfectly and the kitchen, OMG! It's a full kitchen. I was able to entertain my six friends, prepare meals, and with the layout and size of this Condo unit we weren't bumping into each other. Those that utilized the pullout sofa bed had zero complaints about it's level of comfort!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, between the customer service, (Lina you're the best), and the room, (thank you Noel Suites), my holiday stay was perfect, par excellence, il meglio del meglio!

Jerome J
“Just Amazing”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Sorry for the late review but I must say that this spot is in the heart of toronto and made it easy for a visitor such as myself to navigate through the city with ease having access to great shopping outlets and food. The room was freakishly clean. The suite is fully furnished if you are up to cooking and also has a coffee machine , yes ! A coffee machine ❤️❤️. They provided me with coffee, tea, water and a bottle of wine complimentary. Thanks to the wonderful staff for accommodating me.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing