“Still great food and service.”

Canyon Creek - Scarborough
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek - Scarborough is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,140 of 8,580 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Cross street: Brimley
Toronto, Canada
“Still great food and service.”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I keep coming back and the quality and service is consistantly good. This is my go to place for a nice dinner out with friends and family, just cannot be beat in scarborough.

1 Thank Redskin1962

Toronto, Canada
“My Husband Should Make Reservations for V-Day”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is one of my favourite destinations and I secretly dislike that they are part of a conglomerate.  I think the food has some creativity (not over the top), but there is a sense of pride across the board every time that I have gone to this location.  Food quality is excellent. Everyone has been happy with their food choice and the way it was served, etc.
On the most recent visit, I ordered a lobster, shrimp ravioli and it was good, but I think it was missing something. Quality was excellent nonetheless. Since they have such good meat, I would go back to that. My company both ordered the prime rib and were superbly happy with their meals. Calamari and coconut shrimp apps were good.  Most seating is very nice, especially in the section with the fire place. In the summer there is a patio, but we have never been at that time of year. Nice bar area. Service has always been impeccable. Without a doubt it is a step above the Keg, but this would be their closest rival.

• Visited January 2014
toronto
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We keep going back to this restaurant, because we do not find it too noisy, food is good and the service is good. When I say service., I cannot eat Garlic at all., so it was nice that they will accommodate this. Good variety of food at this restaurant. The Asian nacho's are great.
I ordered steak and lobster for my main course., the only thing I have to point out is that they put way too much pepper on the steak. If I was a person who likes lots of pepper., I could add it myself as it is on the table and they do ask if 'would you like some pepper'. So Canyon Creek, cut back on the pepper. I do like that they e-mail us on any specials that they are going to have.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank anthrax
TORONTO
“Great for Team Lunches”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Servers were very pleasant; food was good and you did not feel rushed even though it was their busy xmas season. I also liked the fact that you get individual bills.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank JAMAICANToronto
Long Beach, California
“Very good food and service for a chain restaurant”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I was impressed by the quality level of the food I go here. They even catered to my changes of the dish I ordered. I went here on a business lunch and it was quiet enough to discuss business subjects. Prices are not too bad either for what you get. I ordered the salmon salad with prawns instead and it had an Asian twist that was great.

• Visited October 2013