“Good Customer Service”

Canyon Creek - Airport
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek - Airport is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #222 of 8,434 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Cross street: Dixon Rd.
Oakville, Canada
“Good Customer Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Eat here with a party of thirteen people tonight as a member of our group was celebrating a recent promotion. Members of our group ordered different things from their menu. Wait staff took our order in a timely manner plus all of our food arrived in good time without any complaints. Despite the fact there are other eateries in the area that are of this status but we chose this place because it sets high standards like The Keg. Would return to eat here again!

• Visited July 2014

Toronto
“Nice, higher end restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good food and a nice environment. The menu is a bit limited but the food choices they do have are usually very good.

Visited May 2014
ottawa canada
“So Good I Went Back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I really liked the atmosphere here. We were seated quickly. OK the service experience was different the first time compared to the second time. On the first time, the server was off her game. Rushed to take our meal order and missed to ask if we wanted a salad. They have a sparkling water they make themselves which is quite good. Fresh bread was a good appetizer. My salad had not arrived so I inquired and it was missed. So I did get it soon after and 5 min later my meal arrived. What made up for it was the meal. I had a house salad and it was very tasty. My meal was a new selection to the menu - beef with pasta (that was not the name). It had some type of bread crumbs on top and a very tasty sauce. This was so good I went back the 2nd day and had the same meal. My friend had the Salmon and he said was very good.
On my 2nd visit, service was friendly and rocket fast. My salad arrived in 5 minutes. Dinner came within another 5 minutes. I had no waiting to pay my bill.
I thought the prices were pretty good too. My meal was $17.95 and an extra $4.00 for a salad.
Recommend. There was lots of restaurants in the area but this place is worth a try.

• Visited May 2014
Kitchener, Canada
“Great Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

The food was excellent though was a little slow to arrive. Some members of the group found their steak was cold. (good thing I went well done it was still warm) the wait was worth it for the quality of food!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Polarverse
London, Canada
“Great spot for a stop over”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Had the pleasure of dinner at this restaurant in early April, great service, wonderful atmosphere, excellent wine list, fantastic service ... Only reason. I'm not giving this place a full 5 star rating is because of the price, for an off airport location it is a little high.

One recommendation- the Asian nachos. To die for