“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #121 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Toronto
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I was just having a one night outing away, and decided to go with this hotel. Though it was kinda far from alot of stuff nearby, coffee shops, restaurants etc, it was good value for the money. The front desk was great. Accomodated my request for an earlier check in, as well as a 1st floor request. Only issue I had, was the bed was a little on the hard side (but thats not specific) and the cable on the tv was a little fuzzy. Kinda snowy. But other than that, nice clean place, and enjoyed my evening.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Hebrew first
Wasaga Beach
Reviewed 4 March 2014

stayed here with my son for a hockey game. I have never been so scared in my life. bathroom shower was nasty. breakfast didn't look great so I went somewhere else. outside look bad, driveway wasn't plowed. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

2 Thank WasagaBeachStars
Rotterdam
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I've seen quite some hotels in my life but this is by far the most terrible one!!! In some way it was my own fault because I should have checked reviews better before booking.

When arriving at the hotel we immediately noticed a smell everywhere. We decided to put the window of the room open so some fresh air could come in and hopefully solve the problem.
The bathroom was very dirty and I did not want to walk in either the bathroom or room without wearing slippers. We were planning to stay just one night here but we couldn't bare with staying here all night. The whole smell of the room made both of us very annoyed and so in the middle of the night we decided to just check out and go away; somehow this messed up 2 days of our holiday since we had a disrupted nights rest... or no rest at all.
I wouldn't even wish my enemies to stay at a place like this. Absolutely unbelievable that people dare to offer these kind of rooms. The biggest dump I stayed at ever!

Room Tip: Please find yourself another hotel; it can only get better than this one.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank Dimitry O
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Holiday Inn Express Toronto East
Delta Toronto East
#64 of 136 in Toronto
Etobicoke
Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto

Been to Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough

Property: Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough
Address: 4694 Kingston Rd, Toronto, Ontario M1E 2P9, Canada (Formerly Howard Johnson Scarborough)
Region: Canada > Ontario > Toronto > Scarborough
Ranked #121 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Scarborough Hotel Scarborough