“Great price, clean & comfortable!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre

Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
Ranked #19 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Valencia
“Great price, clean & comfortable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

Stayed here overnight as we were catching a red eye out of Pearson. Were able to leave our truck for 12 nights and the cost was exceptionally reasonable. I travel constantly for my job and so I'm very picky about hotels and were I lay my head to sleep at night...this was very nice and I was happy with the choice. The only exception was the loud people down the hall which by 3:30am had still not quieted down - running the halls, slamming doors and screaming.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. It is great to hear that your found our rates affordable and our hotel clean and comfortable. I do apologize for the noise disturbance throughout the night during your stay, I understand that it was frustrating to experience the night before you traveled. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Toronto and we will make sure to reserve a very quiet room for you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

The hotel is excellent, clean and modern. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The price is good value for the quality of the hotel. The complimentary breakfast is not great but it is complimentary and appreciated. Location is convenient to the airport and close to the highway.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank George M
Moncton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

Clean and very comfortable. We had a layover between flights due to weather issues. The front desk staff were great. Buffet breakfast very good-typical Hampton inn. Beds comfy. Nothing to do in the area without a car but several restaurants in walking distance. Free airport shuttle. Would definitely stay again. Lots of fresh fruit coffee and tea available all day as well as large lobby and sitting area.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed our hot buffet breakfast. We hope to see you again in the near future.
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here upon return from a vacation. I parked my car at the hotel for free when I would have had to pay to park either way. I got shuttled to he airport to catch my flight. After a great vacation and flight back to canada that arrived at 1 am I was picked up and shuttled back to the hotel where I got a great night sleep and free breakfast leaving my energized and ready to make my trip home. The price of the hotel was the same as I would have paid for parking so it was a no brainier. Any one going on vacation and flying out of Toronto I highly recommend this place. You will not regret it.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for all your great comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us after a nice vacation and that your were able to try our hot buffet breakfast before your drive home. It is great to know that you found our hotel very accommodating and convenient to make your trip easier and more comfortable. We look forward to having you stay with us for your future vacations.
Burlington, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

The hotel itself was very nice. Clean room, quiet and transfer to and from airport worked well .

My wife and I checked in at 12am on Monday September 16th, with our flight leaving 6 hours later. We were taking advantage of the park, sleep and fly deal. At check-in they give you a paper to place on the dash of your vehicle saying when you will be returning.... I would feel more comfortable if this information was kept at the front desk in an information book and not on display for anyone to see. So we arrive back to the hotel after our week away on September 23rd to a broken into car with damage done to the door and door handle. Front desk staff were very helpful, took all my information down and assured me the manager would contact me about the situation after he was out of his meeting... It's now December 17th and I'm still waiting. Should have just went with Park'N Fly.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank John A
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. Please accept our sincere apologies for our delay in getting back to you. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we will be reaching out to you directly in an attempt to resolve the situation. I apologize for the mismanagement of the situation, and for the frustration you must be facing. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and look forward to speaking with you.

Ponoka, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Excellent! Keep up the great work. I recommend to offer the shuttle further distance as there is very little around the hotel, ie; shopping, entertainment, etc. The staff are so accomadating. I will keep staying here as long as my work, United Church of Canada keeps using this hotel

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Charlene for taking the time to review our hotel. It is great to hear that you enjoy your stay with us on a regular. We are always happy to hear feedback as it helps us improve our hotel for better guest experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Toronto!
Wallaceburg, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

Good value, clean, courteous, quiet rooms with ample varieties for breakfast - the coffee is terrific and the location is close to the airport & highway 401 but just far enough away that you don't hear the noise.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our wide selection of breakfast items and coffee and we are happy to hear that you had a great night sleep. We hope to see you again this year on your next visit to Toronto!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
#21 of 132 in Toronto
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,828 reviews
Downtown West
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre? Share your experiences!