“Manager with bad attitude”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
Ranked #13 of 135 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Had put in a room request close to the elevator, which was on my reservation. I had a foot injury and was trying to walk as least as possible.When I got there, even though the Manager read my profile,they stuck me on the 5th floor toward the very far end of the hall. She was rude and short with me and didn't even try to help. she said " I am not the one responsible for reserving the room", if she is not then why is she a manager? My point is, why bother to make special request. I am a member of the Hilton Honors Club and stay in quite a few of their properties through out the year and have never run in to this problem at any other properties. Wonder how they treat people who are not members of the HH Club?

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank George A
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me over the phone, again I want to deeply apologize for the Front Desk Agent behaviour who was the Manager on Duty at the time. This will be addressed properly with the department.
I understand the big inconvenience and frustration you were under as a result of having a room far from the elevator while your leg was injured, that was totally unacceptable.
As discussed, please give us a chance to have you back in our hotel upon your next visit to Toronto and you will experience our best service that you deserve as a valued guest.
I look forward to seeing you soon.
Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were really impressed with this hotel, clean, comfortable, great warm indoor pool and exercise room was clean and good working equipment with tv screens. There free breakfast was great with eggs sausage, muffins , fruit, cereal, waffles, coffee, juice etc. .It was nice to be able to have hot coffee or a piece of fruit during the day at there free coffee bar. We loved our stay wish we could of stayed longer. It was only about 20 min to Ripleys Aquarium

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Roger B
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hampton Inn, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and you liked our On the House hot breakfast and our rooms quality. We are also so glad you enjoyed the fitness centre.
We look forward to your next stay which we hope to be longer this time.
We love having you here!
General manager

Reviewed 13 August 2014

nice rooms and breakfast. Staff pleasant and helpful. Clean rooms and close to airport without having to hear planes all night. missing a hot tub but had a nice pool. will stay at this hotel or other Hilton hotels in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Derek826

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on our Hampton Inn, we are so happy to have the chance to make you extremely satisfied with your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed our clean rooms, the On the house Hot Breakfast and the swimming pool.
We look forward to seeing you soon in your next visit to Toronto.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed at the Hampton inn while doing a training session for work. I absent mindedly left my keys in my car with the keys slightly turned so my battery died. When I told the girl at the front desk she without hesitation said I'll give you a boost no problem. She was out there in 5 minutes, drove right up to my car and I was able to boost it.
She really saved me!
Thank you Lubna!
The whole staff was extra kind and very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Gruber1992
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that our staff was helpful and friendly and that Lubna was there to save the day, we will be sure to pass on your kind words to her! We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to Toronto!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had a great stay at Hampton Inn in Toronto, Canada. Nice and clean room, great customer service and great breakfast. My kids love the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and we like the 24 hours availability of fruits and coffee.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Velappan V

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. It is extremely great to know that our staff was helpful and friendly and that our rooms were nice and clean. We are happy to hear that your family enjoyed our on the house breakfast buffet and our afternoon cookies. We look forward to having you return to our property on your next visit to Toronto!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The room was basic and clean -- good enough for a stay the night before an early morning flight. There were nice lotions, shampoos and soaps in the bathroom. There was a little hall noise but not too much. The young man at the front desk was rude, however. I would not stay there again for that reason.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pearl333333
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I paid $100 per night on the weekend. Free breakfast, warm & salted pool, free coffee & fruit all day right next to centennial park. What can you ask more? But you have to understand that you are not the only one who think it is a great chance. Lots of people on the weekend!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Soyeon K

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. it is so great to hear your feedback on our on the house breakfast buffet and our 24hr coffee and fruit. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to Toronto!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
Downtown West
Delta Hotels Toronto
Delta Hotels Toronto
#8 of 135 in Toronto

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre? Share your experiences!