“Wonderful Experience!”

Ranked #3 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
“Wonderful Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Holding an event at the Four Seasons Toronto is the most stress free and enjoyable experience an event planner could ask for. The Vinci room was the perfect venue for us and the Four Seasons staff was incredibly kind, attentive and helpful. The event took place without a hitch and we look forward to our next experience at this venue!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Karine P
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
I am so pleased to hear that your event was a success and that our team was able to ensure a stress free environment. Vinci is a beautiful ballroom and I am so happy you enjoyed yourself. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Kind regards,
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I chose the Four Seasons Hotel for a recent celebration. As part of the festivities, several of my guests stayed at the hotel, as did my husband and myself. Everything exceeded my expectations.
The rooms were spacious, bright, comfortable and impeccably maintained by housekeeping. Every staff member was courteous, anxious to help and was able to quickly fulfill special requests.
The entire planning process leading up to my event was stress-free, pleasant and fun and the event went forward even better than I could have imagined. Every staff member was exceptionally attentive to me and to my guests. I have received countless glowing, enthusiastic compliments about the venue, the exceptional food and the thoughtful and personalized service they received throughout the evening.
The hotel's amenities were first-class, and we took advantage of the many restaurants and seating areas.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank EC-64
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
I am so pleased to hear that your celebration went off without a hitch, and that we were able to offer you and your guests exceptional service leading up to and on the day of the event. We look forward to hosting you for many celebrations to come!

Oakville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

My husband and I decided to stay at the Four Seasons hotel during the Film Festival in September. While the service was amazing and our room beautiful, we found ourselves missing the character of the old Four Seasons Hotel.
We found the bar area stuffy and not at all friendly. The reception was welcoming but not as genuine as it used to be.

Room Tip: Our room faced west and was lovely, The bathroom was exquisite!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and apologize that you didn't find the hotel to be as welcoming as it used to be. Your comments have been shared with the rest of the team, and we hope that you and your husband will return so we can make your second stay a memorable one.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

We booked 2 beautiful connecting rooms when we lost power during the ice storm of Dec/13, and our experience was amazing!!! The kids loved the pool, our dinner at Cafe Boulud was outstanding, and the staff was incredible at every turn (there was even a gingerbread-making event that our kids LOVED!!)
Our family has decided that this is our new favourite Christmas tradition---a "stay-cation" at the Four Seasons!!!

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank quattromama
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
I am so pleased to hear that we were able to offer you and your family a comfortable place to stay during the ice storm in December, and that you participated in the gingerbread making contest. It sounds like you had a fantastic time! We look forward to welcoming you back again for your second annual Four Seasons Christmas.

Best,
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Amazing stay, hotel ,room, staff, and food. Worth any penny you spend, I loved, very relaxing.staff really care if you OK or is anything they can help. Wonderful room service.restaurant offer delicious food.everything is very well organized.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you had a relaxing stay with us, and that you enjoyed all of the aspects of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Marina di Sorso
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

This hotel is really great. It's situated right in the "middle" of the city, you can even take profit to take a look at the English quarter right "around the corner" just a walk away. I loved the ambiance, the service and the whole admosphere of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel, we really appreciate your feedback! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

I have been fortunate to have experienced various Four Seasons properties across North Amercia and Asia and I must say, that each experienced and been nothing short of "amazing!"

The attention to detail is impeccable! From the greeting at the lobby to the friendly attentive staff at the front desk-every detail has been well thought out!

My most recent experience has been at the new Dbar, Yorkville. I was quickly greeted by friendly staff whom offered to take my coat and instantly sat my group down to be served.

The place was definitely a perfect social setting to unwind from a busy day at the office:) The wait staff were prompt, informative and happy to serve us! The music was appropriate and oh my goodness the FOOD!!!

From yummy charcuterie boards, flat bread pizzas, crispy artichokes, and the delicious Beef Frankfurter all of which I would highly recommend!!!

The quality of food, amazing atmosphere and attentive staff makes you wanting to set up regular social gatherings here!

I know it's definitely on the top of my list of, "go to's" in Toronto!

I highly recommend DBar for you next excuse to step outside of your comfort zone! Stepping foot in this venue will leave you with lasting impressions and experiences.

Wishing Four Seasons Yorkville an amazing 2014!

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your continued loyalty to our brand, and are so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel as well as the others you've stayed at. I'm delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the food and service at dbar. I will share all of your kind words with them. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another delicious meal!