“Amazing Stay!”

Ranked #3 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
St. Catharines, Canada
“Amazing Stay!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I've stayed in a lot of hotels and the Four Seasons Toronto is by far the best hotel I've ever stayed in. Within 20 minutes of being in the room I was completely relaxed and felt as though I'd been away on vacation for a week. The staff is incredible. The attention to detail throughout the hotel is impeccable. The spa is amazing and offers anything and everything you could want. The night life is great at dbar. I highly recommend staying here! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Diana S
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! The spa is truly one of a kind and am happy to hear you had a great experience and were able to have some relaxation time. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Best,
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Having travelled a lot with work and having been lucky to stay in some great hotels. This is by far the nicest hotel I've been to thus far.

Stayed in a suite. Spacious. Comfortable. Absolutely stunning decor

Staff are courteous but not overbearing. And knowledgable too.

Cannot recommend this hotel highly enough

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank dedkandi
Thank you for the enormous compliment! It's so great to hear that you had such a fantastic time and we look forward to welcoming you back time and time again.

All the best,
Toronto
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I had the pleasure of attending a banquet for a friend of mine at the hotel.
The 7 course meal served for 75 guests was "out of this world: I felt as if I was at a dinner for 2.
The pairing of wines for each course was just perfect, the service was great and the room looked spectacular.
If you are looking for a first class dining experience with a 100 guests or just 2, the Four Seasons Toronto is where you should be.
Happy Elegant Diner!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
I am thrilled that you enjoyed the food at our hotel, and were able to make you feel like the dinner was prepared for two! I will share your kind words with our Executive Chef and his team.

Thanks again!
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Holding an event at the Four Seasons Toronto is the most stress free and enjoyable experience an event planner could ask for. The Vinci room was the perfect venue for us and the Four Seasons staff was incredibly kind, attentive and helpful. The event took place without a hitch and we look forward to our next experience at this venue!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Karine P
I am so pleased to hear that your event was a success and that our team was able to ensure a stress free environment. Vinci is a beautiful ballroom and I am so happy you enjoyed yourself. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Kind regards,
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I chose the Four Seasons Hotel for a recent celebration. As part of the festivities, several of my guests stayed at the hotel, as did my husband and myself. Everything exceeded my expectations.
The rooms were spacious, bright, comfortable and impeccably maintained by housekeeping. Every staff member was courteous, anxious to help and was able to quickly fulfill special requests.
The entire planning process leading up to my event was stress-free, pleasant and fun and the event went forward even better than I could have imagined. Every staff member was exceptionally attentive to me and to my guests. I have received countless glowing, enthusiastic compliments about the venue, the exceptional food and the thoughtful and personalized service they received throughout the evening.
The hotel's amenities were first-class, and we took advantage of the many restaurants and seating areas.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank EC-64
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
I am so pleased to hear that your celebration went off without a hitch, and that we were able to offer you and your guests exceptional service leading up to and on the day of the event. We look forward to hosting you for many celebrations to come!

All the best,
Oakville, Canada
Reviewed 11 February 2014

My husband and I decided to stay at the Four Seasons hotel during the Film Festival in September. While the service was amazing and our room beautiful, we found ourselves missing the character of the old Four Seasons Hotel.
We found the bar area stuffy and not at all friendly. The reception was welcoming but not as genuine as it used to be.

Room Tip: Our room faced west and was lovely, The bathroom was exquisite!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and apologize that you didn't find the hotel to be as welcoming as it used to be. Your comments have been shared with the rest of the team, and we hope that you and your husband will return so we can make your second stay a memorable one.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We booked 2 beautiful connecting rooms when we lost power during the ice storm of Dec/13, and our experience was amazing!!! The kids loved the pool, our dinner at Cafe Boulud was outstanding, and the staff was incredible at every turn (there was even a gingerbread-making event that our kids LOVED!!)
Our family has decided that this is our new favourite Christmas tradition---a "stay-cation" at the Four Seasons!!!

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank quattromama
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
I am so pleased to hear that we were able to offer you and your family a comfortable place to stay during the ice storm in December, and that you participated in the gingerbread making contest. It sounds like you had a fantastic time! We look forward to welcoming you back again for your second annual Four Seasons Christmas.

Best,