Delta Hotels Toronto(Toronto)
US$675
US$642
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
US$248
US$329
US$319
Orbitz.com
2,609 results
All reviewscafe bouludd bararomatherapy massagesteam roomspa servicesroom servicebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelguest roomsluxury hotelyorkvillefsflagshipconciergerelaxationgymvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights on a recent business trip and was quite frankly very disappointed.
I must have fallen on a bad staff day on arrival as no-one was to greet me when I turned up in my car. I unloaded my baggage myself and pushed through the 2 doors of the entrance with not one member of staff present. When I arrived at the reception I had passed 3 staff members in the public areas and not one offered to help me. Once at checkin the receptionist never asked if I needed help with my bags and pointed in the direction of the elevators. Usually in a five star hotel it is the norm to show guests to their bedrooms, take their baggage and generally provide a service. There was no service at this hotel on arrival and this is Four Seasons...
Later that evening I received a call from guest relations apologising and comping my valet parking. OK, I thought, nice gesture, so the checkin and arrival must have been a mistake. Well I was mistaken. I ordered room service and waited 1 hour (yes 1 hour and not the 40 mins they promised). At check out again nobody asked if I wanted help with my bags, the male receptionist did not ask how my stay was (again I figured mandatory in a five star hotel) and I then decided to have breakfast before leaving. I went to the breakfast room and there was nobody to seat me. I waited by the entrance, nobody came to see me, so I sat down at a dirty table (there were no clean ones) and was eventually asked if I wanted breakfast. Breakfast arrived promptly enough but surely for a 45 dollar breakfast the service on arrival should be better?
The catalogue of bad service experiences leads me to believe that either the hotel is badly managed or I had a serious bout of "bad luck".
The only positives I could draw from my stay was that the bed was comfortable, the bathroom big (but bland for my taste) and for my needs was well situated.
However the service leaves a lot to be desired and for this reason I do not recommend this hotel nor will I return.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank manil0u
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed to learn that you had a less than satisfactory service experience with us. I assure you that this is not representative of the level of service we are known for, of which I truly apologise. Your comments have been communicated to the concerned departments to ensure we do not repeat such occurrences and we hope to welcome you back for a chance to create a more positive, memorable stay.

All the best,

Reviewed 26 February 2014

My experience at the Four Seasons was fantastic – the venue was beautiful and the guestrooms were absolutely amazing (I need one of the those beds) but the staff is really where your hotel shone. I was planning an event in the ballroom and I had a wonderful experience. The banquet staff was fantastic to work with and set the bar very high for all of the hotels that followed in my cross country road show. They were constantly checking on my needs, making changes with amazing speed and always proactive. The banquet captain really managed the staff with superb ability and was one of the reasons our event was a success.

I was lucky enough to enjoy a visit to the spa and it to was fantastic. The staff were welcoming and the facilities were great.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kimmyj3612

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will pass them along to our banquet team as they will very much appreciate it. Congratulations on your event. We look forward to planning many more with you!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

It's not often you need to spend an extended period of time at a hotel in your own city, but that's exactly what we did at the new Four Seasons Toronto this winter. The circumstances of our stay weren't pretty, but the hotel was gorgeous, well run and ideally situated. We were impressed by so many aspects - the beautiful art and design details, the friendly, helpful service, the delicious food and, when time allowed, the luxurious spa and eucalyptus steam room. The hotel is very sophisticated, but we never felt uncomfortable there with our children. Thank you to all the staff people who made us feel welcome and at home.

Room Tip: A small suite is a good option for a family
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank bonnyr_10

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay-cation at our hotel, and glad to know that you felt at home here with your entire family. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We recently held our daughters wedding event for 200 guests at the Four Seasons Yorkville. It was absolutly flawless. Food quality and presentation, service by all the hotel staff and attention to detail was the best we could have asked for. Special thanks to Sara Railey, of the Four Seasons, for catering to our every whim and making the event an outstanding success.

Also, the guest rooms are surpurbly appointed, easily 5+ stars

Room Tip: All are excellant
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Harry G

I am so pleased to hear that your daughters wedding was a success! I will pass along your compliments to Sara, she is an outstanding catering manager. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Love, Love, Love this Hotel! One of the best locations in Toronto. Fabulous places to dine close by, and of course wonderful shopping just a block away. Great Lobby Bar!
Beautiful Rooms, something you would expect in a 5 Star hotel like Four Seasons!
Front reception staff very professional, and helpful! We stayed there 3 nights and will be back in March for a second visit. There is a lot of new Hotels in Toronto, but this is where Four Seasons started and they still remain on TOP…a truly world class Hotel! Well done Four Seasons, you should be proud of your new digs!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank David G

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your first stay with us. Looking forward to having you back in March!