“Nice new hotel.”

Ranked #3 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
London, United Kingdom
“Nice new hotel.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We enjoyed staying three nights at their new property in Toronto, a nice improvement from their previous location on Avenue Road. The staff were all very nice to us, especially, the concierge team. Our room was tres comfortable, with breathtaking views of the downtown. The hotel is quite corporate looking, in terms of architecture, and the dining venues are so-so, but, all in all, I think this is now one of the best places to stay in Toronto.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This sleek, Yorkville hotel is superb. The lobby is a work of art and has a nice gift shop with interesting finds. Guest rooms are spacious, beautiful, well designed and comfortable. Expansive windows let all the light in and having a corner lounge area is a perfect place to relax and enjoy an espresso from your in-room machine. Having an ipad in every guest room gives guests instant access to hotel & area information at their fingertips. Docking station, easy to reach plug-ins, in-mirror TV and a gorgeous bathtub (with products from Italy that smell amazing) are nice to come back to after a long day. As one would expect of the FS, the service levels are exceptional; however, what I loved is that the staff are efficient and friendly (which is not always the situation at other high-end hotels). The bell staff are helpful, professional & fun, the concierge are genuinely interested in getting you into the restaurants you need to know about and the spa & pool areas are spaces you want to live in. Crisp, clean & serene. I had a perfect eggs benedict at the restaurant and a beautiful glass of wine in the evening. I was travelling by myself on business, it was a Monday and the place was packed. When in Toronto, you must stay at the Four Seasons.

Room Tip: I thought I had a suite but it was standard room so I'm assuming the suites are even more sweet!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank ShinyRedSuitcase
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you for your detailed review of our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that your enjoyed all that our hotel has to offer, including the guest room amenities, helpful employees, restaurants and spa. We look forward to welcoming you back for another positive and care free experience!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This past week I went for a 90 minute Asian Fusion massage with Mary Jane. She provides the best massage I have ever had! She makes you feel so relaxed and the lovely aromatherapy oils are so light and soothing! I would highly recommend her. She has a wonderful touch and is so willing to ensure you are comfortable and receive a treatment that will help ease out the areas in your body you are having difficulties with. Awesome treatment!

The whole atmosphere at the spa is very Zen and is a quiet, relaxing oasis in the heart of Toronto!

Room Tip: I did not stay overnight
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank LTangolis
Thank you for your review of our spa. Mary Jane is an extremely talented therapist and always provides the best quality of service to our guests. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to her. We look forward to welcoming you back to the spa again in the near future.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The service is AMAZING. Friendly and competent. If there's a problem, they fix it (we had a issue with the reservation - it was fixed so seamlessly). The rooms are beautiful - decor and functionality together - no tradeoff of one for the other. Would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Richard S
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back again!

Sudbury, Canada
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I stayed here for two nights. The staff was amazing, the hotel is so clean and fresh! The gym is outstanding.
I would say the only downfall was the house keeping ringing my doorbell three times while I was trying to sleep in.
Otherwise I would stay here again for sure. Wonderful location too!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank getawaygirl467
Thank you for your review and feedback - it is truly appreciated! We love our location in Yorkville as well, and look forward to welcoming you back to the neighbourhood in the near future.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I usually stay in hotels closer to the train station/City Centre airport but made an exception for business reasons. Glad I did! My first impression was of a very friendly doorman who unloaded my bag from the taxi and steered my through the sumptuous lobby to the equally personable front desk staff. My room (which was upgraded) was well-appointed, quiet and luxurious; king sized bed, soaker tub with continental shower head, separate shower area and a desk for working. An iPad was available for, I presume, in-room use (I had my own). Also, free wifi for up to two devices.

More suitable for business and couples, I would think. I will be back for sure.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank LFD816
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that you decided to stay with us and enjoyed yourself at our hotel. I will pass along your kind words to our guest services and front desk team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just returned from the most romantic staycation at the stunning Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto. It was the perfect mini honeymoon. The service was impeccable right down to every last detail from the valet to the spa. Staff were completely on the ball and at your service. The room was luxurious and modern. My boyfriend loved the chocolate that awaited us in the room. I loved ordering breakfast in bed on our personalized in-room iPad. We had the most delicious dinner at Cafe Boulud. We ordered the 5 course tasting menu with wine pairings by the Wine Director, Drew Walker. His choices were perfect. The next morning, breakfast arrived right on time. Lattes, sausage, egg white omelettes. Then we went down to the spa for a one hour couples aromatherapy massage. We had such a relaxing time. You could spend an entire day at the spa itself. The space is a haven in the middle of trendy Yorkville. This was truly the best escape. We would highly recommend it as the destination for lovers, a fun girls trip or a solo experience. Thank you to all!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Erin S
Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased to hear that you both enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take full advantage of the amenities we have to offer. It sounds like you had a wonderful time! We look forward to welcoming you back for another relaxing staycation!