“Serves the best breakfasts ever”

Ranked #2 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great location. The rooms are huge and very tastefully decorated. Lovely huge bathroom with separate shower and toilet. Rooms contain every amenity you could need, The staff are all very charming and helpful. The restaurant is excellent. Breakfast is on an ala carte basis and is quite simply the best breakfast I have ever had. The omlettes are so beautifully presented and the lemon pancakes are to die for. As as travel agent myself, I have been fortunate to stay in many hotels around the world but this one certainly ranks in my top 5. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michelle H
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our new home in Yorkville and all of the amenities we have to offer. Thank you for ranking us in your top 5 in the world, what an enormous compliment! We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was smitten with the hotel in a matter of minutes.
Valet parking..check!
The lobby had me wanting to explore but I opted for a quick checkin and was yet again smitten with the a super friendly welcome and the high tech access card to my awaiting oasis for the next 2 days. The room size and decor and amenities made me feel like I won a grand prize. I could have stayed in the suite all afternoon but remembered the reason for my week-end was to get pampered at the spaaaaaahhhhh! By far, one of the best Toronto has to offer.
The food at breakfast, and not to mention the art, at Cafe Boulud was delicious. I actually felt a tad sad to checkout of the hotel as I really felt this could be my dream home. Will be back for another self spoiling weekend and perhaps a celeb sighting or two!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MsHunta

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am so pleased that all of your needs were met during your stay, and that you were blown away by our friendly staff and exceptional service. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit!

Many thanks,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great location, lovely rooms, excellent service....food was scrumptious....spa was excellent and so was the service there full body massage was excellent. Quiet upscale hotel that aims tro please and succeeds at it.

Room Tip: loved the corner room with the extra windows the higher up the better the view!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the tremendous compliments. It's wonderful to know that you succeeded at meeting all of your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Best,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Beautiful venue. Excellent food and flawless services. The Catering Team was courteous, professional and helpful. All guests were vowed with the food and services. There was no complaint from the 260 guests. Thank you Alana Beck for the job well done.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank hpham

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself at the wedding you attended here at the hotel. I will pass along your review to Alana, as she will greatly appreciated your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back for many celebrations!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had a great day at the Four Seasons with by fiancee (now husband) hanging out in the pool area and then having a couples massage. We felt truly relaxed and very well looked after. Next time I am going to get there even earlier to make use of the great spa facilities! I recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ijenset
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that you and your husband had a wonderful time at the spa before attending your wedding. I am happy we could offer an oasis for your to relax in, before the big day! We look forward to welcoming you back!

All the best,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Hands down the best hotel in Toronto. It's my 4th 'staycation' with my husband. Service is outstanding, the facilities are next level. The bathroom tub is exquisity. And the spa - it's a dream! We'll be back again soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sjrTO

I am so happy to hear that you have enjoyed all of your time spent with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back for your 5th visit with us!

Best,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

While staying at the Four Seasons one thing that you can't miss is how they make you feel. From the minute we arrived to your very last day the experience at the hotel will make you feel like a million bucks even if you don't have a million $$ in the bank! From the simple things like a smile to attending to anythig you need the Four Seasons has it covered. The dinning is bar none and the facilities are top notch and once you stay at the Four Seaons you won't want to stay anywhere else! See you next time!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mike D

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your fantastic stay with us. I am so pleased that we were able to make you feel right at home, and like a million bucks! We look forward to welcoming you back again for another outstanding visit.