“Short but amazing”

Ranked #2 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Recently stayed a couple of nights at this beautiful hotel on a quick business trip. It was my first time here and I would definitely return and have no hesitation in recommending it. The hotel is in the Yorkville area of the city just a little north of the financial district but close to many shops, bars and restaurants. A nice touch is the hotel will arrange morning courtesy transfers within a 5km radius which easily covers the financial district for any meetings etc.

The staff were excellent, very professional and welcoming yet also polite and knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. The room was spacious and had everything that you would expect of a five star hotel including an in-room I-pad on which you could check all about the hotel, order room service and find out what's going on in the area, another innovative touch.

Also would echo the comments on the excellence of the catering - the D-Bar being very convivial in an evening with a superb range of cocktails and drinks and some delicious food. The contemporary Café Boulud, with its very interesting artwork, was great for breakfast.

As a city hotel I would seriously have to rate Four Seasons Toronto as one of the best, if not the best, that I have stayed in as it appeals to both business and leisure travellers alike and is top class in all aspects!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel, we really appreciate it! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Yorkville area and were able to take advantage of our house car during your stay, that is always a bonus. I will pass along all of your extremely valuable feedback to the rest of the hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back!

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Write a ReviewReviews (2,528)

Reviewed 11 July 2014

my experience at the four seasons Toronto was Exceptional, from the moment we stepped out of our transfer, met by an immaculately dressed hotel manager called Robert Whalen, the friendly and yet professional smiles from the door men who straight away offered to assist with your luggage, the welcoming receptionist and then the room;;;; spacious, airy, lovely bath tub, walk in power shower, and comfy bed, the icing on the cake to the room is the TV in the bathroom mirror and the ipad with wifi in the rooms.
the hotel art deco is excellent, with interesting themes and not OTT, the bar has a great atmosphere, with friendly helpful staff, the restaurant has mouth watering food...

I could go on and on about this hotel, but to sum it up, its exceptional and would highly recommend it

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

I am so pleased to hear that you you had an exceptional visit with us, and that you were able to dine in Cafe Boulud during your stay.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto was wonderful for us. I stayed here for a night with my colleagues and could not have been more impressed. The hotel staff could not be more pleasant, helpful and accommodating. The receptionists were very friendly and helpful, We enjoyed the hotel very much. It was very charming, rooms were beautiful and lovely, room was spotless and included free wifi, The breakfast selection was the largest I saw in Toronto; and you could also order omelettes, etc. which were included in the breakfast. local sights the room we stayed in was fabulous with a fantastic view of the city. The location is great for waking to many attractions, Shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

It's always nice to hear when a guests find our employees to be pleasant and helpful, so thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast selection, as well as our location in Yorkville! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Spent the weekend in Toronto for a friend's wedding. Four Seasons Toronto is where we once again stayed. Wouldn't stay anywhere else! BEST location in the city.
Rooms are beautiful and extremely well appointed. The reception staff very friendly and attentive to every request.
Meeting friends at the lobby bar is always fun!
Well done Four Seasons, we will continue to come for the great service!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay with us once again! I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed all of your experiences with us, and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My experience at the Four Seasons Toronto could not have been better. I was staying at the hotel while working with Melissa from the Catering team on an event, and the service from all departments was amazing. Every request was handled with ease and care, and I felt very well taken care of. Thank you to the amazing team for a wonderful stay. I look forward to returning!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I will share your review with Melissa and the rest of the catering & banquets team. I'm pleased to hear that all of your needs were met and that you were well taken care of. We look froward to welcoming you back again!

All the best,

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stayed at this beautiful property in the middle of June. What can I say but absolutely fantastic!
I have a room on the 21st floor with a panoramic view of Yorkville. Breathtaking. Everything was perfect. Had dinner and breakfast at the hotel as well. Food was delicious! Highly recommend this hotel for pleasure and for business travel. It is right in the centre of everything and easy access to anywhere in Toronto. If you stay here you may see a celebrity or two.
Had spa treatment also which was bliss. Pool area is so relaxing. Service was impeccable.Cannot say enough, if coming to Toronto, this is a great place to stay! Enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. The views from the 21st floor are breathtaking indeed, I am pleased you enjoyed them! Terrific news that you were able to take advantage of the spa during your time here, it's truly one of the best in the city! We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Fantastic venue, the service was excellent, rooms were to die for and I can't describe how incredible the food was!! I've been very privileged over the years to stay in some great hotels and experience a wide variety of food / beverages and service but having just stayed at The Four Seasons the team and venue has surpassed anything that I've had before. Should your next holiday/work trip take you to Toronto you'll not be disappointed; I'll for sure be back. Thank you to all for making my stay a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel, and a successful one at that! Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I will share it with the rest of the team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!