“Splendid May Wedding”

Ranked #3 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
“Splendid May Wedding”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

A belated review ... in the better late than never category. Attended a fabulous wedding in May at the Four Seasons Toronto. Ceremony and reception rooms were beautiful! Food was delicious, catering staff exemplary and welcoming. Stayed overnight at the hotel - lovely room and amenities, just what you'd expect at a Four Seasons property.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sjpintoronto2
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and your time at the wedding! We look forward to welcoming you back for many celebrations to come.

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is by far one of Toronto's finest hotels! From the moment you step on the property you are greeted with smiles and hospitality. That same element of spirit is carried through to the front desk staff, the bell boys, the spa ladies, the event team, up through the managers and higher ups. Everyone works with a "YES!" mentality and creates a truly unique and enjoyable experience. Rooms are beautiful, food is delicious, pool is great, and event spaces are lovely. Nothing but 100% positive to review about this great Toronto hotel!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review and tremendous compliments. it is so nice to hear that you recognized our "YES" mentality, I will share that with the rest of the team! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back for another great experience.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Amazing Hotel in the heart of downtown Toronto. A sure recommendation for a memorable stay .
Incredible Team, Exemplary Service, Luxurious SPA all in all - one of a kind property that is nothing short of SPECTACULAR

Room Tip: Any room at Four Seasons is a Luxury to be experienced.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
I am so pleased that you had a memorable stay with us, and enjoyed our home here in Yorkville! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Fantastic stay at this beautiful property in the middle of June. What can I say but absolutely wonderful, very spacious room on the 12th floor with an amazing bathroom. I enjoyed both dinner and breakfast at the hotel (food was delicious). Highly recommend this hotel for pleasure and for business travel. Exceptional service and my only regret was that I couldn't stay longer.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, 12 September 2014
Thank you so much for your review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,
Reviewed 14 July 2014

It took me a while to write up this incredible property in Toronto I had the pleasure of staying at last week. From the moment I arrived I felt like a celebrity. Personalized service, every employee I ran into was lovely, pleasant and a pleasure to deal with. Quick and overly efficient check in. Everyone wanting to help with anything I needed, I felt pampered consistently. If you are looking for exceptional guest service, a gorgeous setting, modern and beautiful hotel rooms and the most comfortable luxirious bed in the city - look no further. The fixtures throughout the room are perfection as well..all I can say is this is where you need to stay in this city. The ambiance, service levels and cuisine are unrivaled and I have stayed in many properties. I happened to forget an item at home and I called down and within minutes, literally not even 5, they brought me what I needed. Nothing is too much to ask for and nothing is ever an inconvenience, it is a pleasure. Four Seasons is known as the best throughout the world, and I have stayed in other FS properties in the past, but this is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I love Toronto and if you are going to stay anywhere - stay here. The fitness centre is incredible, the spa is divine - I happened to get a spa treatment while there and even that experience was flawless I didnt want the massage to end. I can't say enough great things about this hotel other than treat yourself, you are worth every penny! Memorable, magical and absolute perfection. I cannot wait to come back and experience it all over again. Also, my favourite part was the room service breakfast in my plush perfect supersoft robe.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
I am so happy to hear that you felt pampered during your stay with us. We strive to anticipate your every need, and am pleased that we were able to successfully do that during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back for another amazing visit!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I took advantage of the July $99 massage offer to kick start my summer holidays. I was completely pampered and felt relaxed and fresh which set the tone for my time off.
I can't get enough of the Four Seasons Spa. It's definitely the best spa in Toronto.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I were recently at the four seasons hotels dbar restaurant and ate on the outdoor patio. The menu was extensive, the food delicious and the atmosphere a lot of fun. It's in the hub of all the action and as we ate we watched all the activity going on around us. Since then I have gone back with other family members and just this morning suggested dbar for a girls birthday lunch. I highly recommend it.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Steph B
I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed the d|bar patio. It's a wonderful spot no matter the occasion! We look forward to welcoming to back for many delicious meals.