“Best Spa in the City!!”

Ranked #2 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Had the privilege of experiencing the Four Seasons Spa for Mother's Day. The spa was luxurious and sprawling, the service was phenomenal and the massage was hands down (no pun intended) the best I've ever had in my life. Will definitely return to try out the other services-well done Four Seasons!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

I am so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful Mother's Day with us. What better way to spend it than by relaxing at our spa in the sky! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Recently I planned a meeting at this Hotel for a group of about 30 people. The hotwl went above and beyond to meet our requests every single time. The level of service whether you are a guest or a meeting attendee is exceptional from the moment you walk in.

The rooms were spacious, luxurious, comfortable and with great views! I felt right at home! I was greeted by every hotel employee that passed near me. Also, the meeting facilities themselves were warm, welcoming and bright. High ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, and a dedicated catering team committed to meeting our needs. The food was delicious and creative everytime, and the hotel did everything to meet any special dietary requirements.

THis hotel is a true gem and so are its people! I would definitely recommend to anyone planning meetings or event to use this hotel, and to any corporate and leusire travellers as well. You will not be dissapointed!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

I am so happy to hear that your meeting was a success, and that our level of service and meeting facilities met the needs of your group. Thank you for your support. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We had our wedding at the Four Seasons Toronto and it was magical. Not only was every detail taken care of but it was presented thoughtfully and beautiful. The food was amazing, the service was impeccable, and the space was beautiful. Sara Railey provided exceptional help for us along the way, ensuring everything was perfect.

We stayed at the hotel for three days and many of our guests stayed for a few days. The rooms are spacious and beautiful, without being overly fancy shmancy. The decor is very calming and lovely. The gym is fantastic, as is the spa.

Big thanks to everyone at the FS Toronto for making the biggest day of our lives so special - and a big shout out to Sara for her amazing work.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Congratulations on your wedding! I am so happy to hear that you felt well taken care of during your time of celebration here, and that we were able to make it extra special. We look forward to welcoming you back for many celebrations to come!

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We selected the top hotels to stay during our big family summer vacation from Canada to USA, and the Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto, doubtlessly, is one of the best we've stay.
Especially impressed with the spacious room and amenities, even thoughtfully combined with an iPad for guest use.
Highly recommend to stay here for either vacation or business purpose.

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Toronto for your summer family vacation. I am so happy to hear that we met your expectations and that you had a wonderful time during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next summer!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Loved this new property! every aspect of the design is amazing - rooms are relaxing and spacious - common areas a home away from home - perfectly laid out

I loved my stay and extended it . The staff at reception, at the doors greeting you and concierge are all super - concierge was ready to help with creative solutions and the staff at parking area and door made us feel welcome before we even arrived

We have three young kids - so babysitting was used and an amazing local baby sitter, toys in hand arrived -
Although the hotel is immaculate I did not feel the kids were out of place - everyone made us feel at home

Great location with plenty of shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance or a short cab ride. would come back for sure.

my over all issues as follows

1- the staff at Spa/pool area lacked knowledge of hotel simple information like pool and gym opening times and no ability to explain treatments making it hard to book
2- breakfast menu limited and lacked healthy option although Toronto as a city has amazing breakfast option - we ended up crossed the road every morning to have breakfast at the deli
3- Facility management the worst aspect of hotel - Issue of aircon was never fixed and initial reaction to very annoying hover like noise made by aircon is "this is normal!"

Room Tip: corner rooms
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2014

A special special thank you to Sara Railey, Assistant Director of Catering & Michelle D'Orsay, Business Development Manager, at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto. My visit to this hotel is always excellent. On this specific day (August 13) I booked a fabulous facial with Victoria (she's my favorite!) at the Spa, and had a wedding client meeting in d-bar. Very last minute I decided to stay overnight with my husband and Michelle was able to get me a lovely room right away. I was also upgraded without even asking. Upon arriving back to our room we found a sweet treat left by Sara. I have been working with this hotel since 2007 (my first wedding client at Four Seasons) and it has always remained at the top of my list. These sort of special touches make each and every experience I've had with Four Seasons Hotel Toronto wonderful. If this is what they do for me (the wedding planner) I can only imagine what they do for my wedding clients! I have to say over the years the high level of customer service has been consistent. I am in love with this property, amazing employees, fabulous event spaces, impeccable guest rooms, fine dining experience, luxurious spa, and the simple but always memorable greeting "Welcome to The Four Seasons Hotel Toronto!" You have a client and guest for life!

Room Tip: There is no such thing as a bad room at this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I will pass along your comments to Sara, Michelle and Victoria as I know they will truly appreciate it! Your continued partnership is valuable to us, and I am so pleased to hear that we have kept such a great working relationship for so long. We look forward to welcoming you back time and time again!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I really enjoyed my time in Toronto. The city is absolutely beautiful. I haven't been there in quite some time, so you can imagine my surprise when I had to visit for a business trip how wonderful the city is. Its a very nice mix of Manhattan with European mix. Now the hotel review, what can I say this is an amazing property with a great location. I was there for two days and stayed in a regular room, but its not just a regular room. The beds are comfy, the room is immaculate and really clean, which is one of my pet peeves. I check all over for dust and stuff which always irks me, but this room passed all my creeping around looking for dirt..lol Overall GREAT city and AMAZING hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time in Toronto and had a wonderful stay at our hotel. It's a pleasure to have you back in our city! Thank you for your positive feedback. I will pass along to the rest of the hotel as I know they will appreciate your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back!