US$402
Orbitz.com
US$238
US$228
2,627 results
All reviewscafe bouludd bararomatherapy massagesteam roomspa servicesroom servicebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelguest roomsluxury hotelyorkvillefsflagshipconciergerelaxationgymvalet
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I recently visited the Spa at The Four Season and had the most incredible experience. From the moment you arrive the staff is welcoming and make sure that you are comfortable and have everything you need to enjoy your spa experience. The massage treatment I received was beyond my expectations. The zen like facilities are beautiful and relaxing. 5+stars! Will be back soon for sure!

• Stayed: August 2014
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you for visiting our spa, and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so pleased to hear that you felt comfortable during your stay and had a relaxing visit at the Spa . We look forward to welcoming you back!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Whether you are staying at the hotel, are just staying in the city, you have make it to the spa for any one of their massages or treatments. As I have stayed and been pampered at many Four Seasons around the world, this was my first experience at their flagship location. And of course, as expected, it was what I have come to expect from any Four Seasons! The hotel and it's staff go above and beyond to ensure your complete comfort and relaxation at the spa! No matter what treatment you choose you can be ensured that you will be in very professional, very well trained hands! Expect nothing but the best, and you will receive nothing less at the Four Seasons Toronto!

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for your review and loyalty to the Four Seasons brand. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your treatment at the Spa. I will share your comments with the rest of the team as I know they will appreciate your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the four seasons in Toronto this summer. Our experience was amazing right from the start. Beautiful lobby, amazing customer service and we really loved our view. Had dinner in the DBar on the patio. It was perfect. Right near all the shops we wanted to go to. We don't go to hotels often so it made it really special to have such happy people around us. Would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

I am so pleased to hear that you had an amazing stay with us this summer, and that you were able to enjoy a nice evening on the d|bar patio! We look forward to welcoming you back for another special experience.

Best,

Reviewed 25 August 2014

This is the first time in the new Four Seasons property and I must say that they have done a spectacular job in designing the hotel and anticipating the needs of its guests. The bedroom was superbly laid out and the meeting facilities were the best I have worked in this year.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoy the design of the new hotel and all of our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back for another fabulous stay.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I recently had a massage at the new Four Seasons Spa, and was blown away by the professionalism of the staff and the extradorinary surroundings. The change room is spacious and calming and the service rooms are large, clean and well decorated. I ventured to the pool as well which is picturesque with a wrap around patio and amazing view of Toronto's sky line. The massage was exceptional, and the massage table itself was even heated. I would not hesitate to come back, or recommend to a friend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Spa. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all that it has to offer! We look forward to welcoming you back for another exceptional visit.

All the best,