InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
Agoda.com
US$266
US$254
1,622 results
All reviewsthe royal ontario museumvodka barproof barsignatures restaurantbloor sthigh end shoppingstudio suitebata shoe museumroom servicefront desk staffmini barroom was largevalet parkingsitting areasubway stationhotel is in a great locationenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I wasn't wowed by anything, but overall a very good stay. Location is very convenient to shopping and dining.

It is not a five star property, but it was a good value for a four star property. Don't expect a luxury experience and you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Some rooms are newly renovated. Ask at check-in.
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Great hotel, spacious & clean rooms, nice firm bed, best nights sleep I have had in a hotel for a long time. Nice bar area, good breakfast. Friendly staff & helpful.

1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 1 April 2012

This hotel is quickly becoming our Toronto favourite. Got an immediate upgrade on checking in. Beautiful room overlooking city. Close to everything - Starbucks right around corner. Will be back!

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank 1Leg2Legs
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I was used to staying at the Four Seasons but it has not closed for a period of time, so I stayed at the Intercontinental around the corner. What a pleasant surprise. Welcoming, friendly staff. The room was super clean and spacious. The amenities were excellent. Would highly recommend

1  Thank TJK8555
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in March, my husband stayed for 4 nights. We both agreed that we liked the hotel and would return.
The staff were all friendly and capable. This includes the doormen, front desk staff, housekeeping, room service, concierge, and the servers in the restaurant. We did not get a chance to interact with other employees of the hotel.
The hotel is clean and smells nice. The room was comfortable, but I've slept in more comfortable beds. The shower was in my opinion too small. The room itself was clean.
The food in the restaurant (breakfast was all I had there) was tasty, fresh fruit, nice hot tea, and apparently good coffee.
Now, my favorite, the location. I absolutely loved the location of this hotel and would be one of my biggest draw backs. It is steps away from many, many high end shops, a Shoppers, fast food, STARBUCKS, Hortons, Holt Renfrew ( a few minutes up the block), the museum is across the street, and this is just to mention what is ON the same street as the hotel, not what surrounds it!
We would stay at this location again when business calls us to TO.

1  Thank PoorPelvis
simonantoine, General Manager at InterContinental Toronto Yorkville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Dear PoorPelvis,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville. It was especially pleasing to read your kind words about the service you received from our staff - we take great pride in providing superb customer service.

I am also glad you enjoyed the perks of our location - the next time you visit our hotel, I recommend exploring Bloor Street, just West of our hotel. There are still many boutique shops and neighbourhood restaurants that are uniquely Torontonian.

We look forward to your next visit!

Simon Antoine