InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
US$360
US$265
US$254
1,622 results
All reviewsthe royal ontario museumvodka barproof barsignatures restaurantbloor sthigh end shoppingstudio suitebata shoe museumroom servicefront desk staffmini barroom was largevalet parkingsitting areasubway stationhotel is in a great locationenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I stay here several times a year and have never had a negative experience.

Friendly, professional staff from the front desk to cleaning service.
Great location.
Good food.
Updated, quiet and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank G V
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Upon checking in, I asked for a corner room (more spacious according to reviews)...as my husband and I were staying for 5 nights. The answer from reception was that none were available and that we were already in an "upgraded" room. Our room turned out to be right next to the elevator and initially had a few problems. The sink stopper was broken and there was no safe in the room. Also, I discovered (after our stay) that rooms are supposed to have bathrobes...we didn't have any. Our room also only had a pedestal sink with no vanity...just a shelf above the sink area. Other trip advisor photos show rooms with a much better sink area and vanity. The internet kept going in and out and also the cable TV was not working one of the nights. My husband travels a lot for business and he was not impressed. The other thing to be aware of, if you are a light sleeper, is that the subway runs under this hotel and can be heard at night. We had room service coffee every morning and one time the coffee came in one of those old plastic thermal pots...very odd. The other mornings the coffee arrived in the standard silver pot. The linens were of high quality and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
simonantoine, General Manager at InterContinental Toronto Yorkville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Dear robinc14,
Firstly, thank you for taking the time to sumbit your comments and review of your recent stay at the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville.

I am so sorry your stay with us did not earn a perfect 5-star rating. We try our hardest to satisfy all of our guests' requests and room type preferences, however on high occupancy days, such as your check in date was, we sometimes cannot comply with all of our guests' wishes. I would also like to apologize for having experienced a glitch in our cable connection during one of the nights of your stay. I can promise you however, that the next time you visit us, you will have a perfect, flawless stay. Please contact my assistant directly at ana.caravaggio@ihg.com once you have confirmed dates for your next visit with us, and we will ensure your preferances are noted in your guest profile.

Simon Antoine,

Reviewed 18 April 2012

I stayed at the Intercontinental Yorkville with a couple girlfriends and it was very nice. Clean rooms, big bathroom, Keurig coffee maker in room, robes, and friendly, helpful staff. Location was good too - a quick walk to lots of shops and dining. I would recommend is to use the hotel parking lot for $30. We used at the "Green P" lot directly behind the hotel (cost $19) and had a mirror hit and broken off the car. Not worth it.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My husband and I decided to go to Jays homeopener at last minute and found a fantastic room at the InterContinental! The location is fantastic, only a 13 dollar cab ride from the Rogers Center, in the middle of the best shopping in the city, and the bartender Mike at their vodka bar Proof was totally entertaining and mixes a mean martini! We plan to go back when we can stay longer and enjoy more of their delicious food, and visit the museum right across the street!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Great location, wonderful hotel. Beautiful decor, outstanding service. Consierge very helpful with dining options in area. So close to the ROM! Will definitely stay again.
Susan B, Sudbury