InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
1,622 results
All reviewsthe royal ontario museumvodka barproof barsignatures restaurantbloor sthigh end shoppingstudio suitebata shoe museumroom servicefront desk staffmini barroom was largevalet parkingsitting areasubway stationhotel is in a great locationenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

The staff at the hotel couldn't do enough to help us. We have a great room, enjoyed the use of the small private gym facilities, excellent breakfasts, great bar and a concierge service that REALLY cared for our stay.

Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank LeOn74_13
Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

Stayed for one night very upscale and posh beautiful rooms and lobby is stunning. Beds are so comfortable and they think of every little detail to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. Beautiful views out the window and the doors even have a doorbell!
Check in went great we had a wonderful man David Ju he was fantastic and very welcoming!
We were going out for coffee the morning of our Check out and the mini bar man was going down the hall and asked if he could check our bar while we were out we said of course and when we came back to the hotel we saw him in the hall way and my partner asked if he got to it he said yes and she said ours was easy we didn't touch anything only to find out he had us written down for about 5 items missing he said maybe it wasn't restocked yesterday and to mention it to the front desk at check out. We mentioned on our way out and were assured it was no problem. On the way home I noticed we had been charged $27.00 on my credit card we called the hotel and it was corrected right away but still very frustrating considering we spoke with 2 different people about this. Wonderful hotel we will be back but will be requesting they empty the mini bar!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Amoring
simonantoine, General Manager at InterContinental Toronto Yorkville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Dear Amoring,

Thank you kindly for submitting your review!

It was a pleasure to read your compliments of our hotel and David; it will be my pleasure to share your kind words with him.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Simon Antoine

Reviewed 4 October 2012

I was very impressed I am with the front desk people. I checked in after a very long flight and was greeted by a woman whose name was Emma. She was fast and courteous
and very accommodating. I was disappointed when i found out that I had
two twin beds in my room as opposed to a king. The complementary
upgrade totally made my night! I went over to the concierge who sent
me to the BEST cappuccino place. 7 Grams was fantastic! The next day I
was trying to find an inexpensive way to get to the airport and Rolf
helped me and even printed out directions for me (twice). Everyone was
pleasant and warm, friendly and knowledgeable.

I will be begging my employer to send me back there on my next trip to Toronto!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank StaceySInNYC
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times. It ticks all the boxes for comfort, service and and overall efficiciency. the staff are most attentive, brakfasts excellent, beds asgod as anyhere I have stayed in Canada or US.Great position, good value.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 212GordonP
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Lovely hotel with fabulous restaurants and room service...however.
We were evacuated from our room at 12am for chemicals leaking from our mini fridge
I was really ill from it and they moved us to a different room. We left part of my luggage behind to be moved to our new room by the housekeeping staff in the morning. My computer bag went missing and was never replaced.
I spoke to the manager/staff and the owner and they offered us nothing and accused me of losing it.
We had been there 3 weeks !
Not Impressed with how it was handled at all....never went back.

Room Tip: The ones that overlook the courtyard are really quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sashas27

Dear Sashas27,

Thank you for your review of your most recent stay with us at the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville.

I was very concerned to read about your experience. Please rest assured we are investigating the matter further and will contact you in a private conversation should any leads develop as to where your computer bag is. I can, however, ensure you that our staff takes the utmost care and consideration when it comes to our guests and their belongings.

Simon Antoine