“Perfect Stay”

Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel
Ranked #30 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I booked this trip though hotwire (sorry TripAdvisor!) and picked based on price due to the sites restrictions while booking, Upon arrival, we realized that we had scored a HUGE deal at one of the best hotels in toronto.
We were in town for a friends wedding, and had a few extra bags. We didnt wait too long for check in, and our room was ready on arrival. We had a room facing towards the stadium. My only complaint with this was that there was something going on very early in the A.M in the stadium with lots of drums and horns, which cut into sleep in time.
The room itself was immaculate and huge! large closet, full bathroom, tub and shower, all ammenities provided.
Downstairs there was a Tims and a little bar. The bar service was very good and reasonably priced for where its located.
The hotel also has an indoor pool downstairs that I took advantage of, And anyone who visits should too! More room than expected down there, plenty of chairs, full changeroms with showers for both male and female and towels provided.
The location was also the main reason we chose this hotel, and its dead centre in the middle of all the action, If choosing a hotel for sightseeing or newcomers to the city, this would be my #1 Pick for you (esecially if the Jays are playing!!!!). Its within walking distance to a lot of the city's main attractions and has its own parking, so you dont have to worry about leaving your vehicle somewhere unattended.
Overall, We still talk about this hotel a year and a half later. If you have the oppertunity to stay here, its a MUST!

Room Tip: We had a room facing in towards the dome which made it an amazing stay! Bring a swim suit for the po...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Boyfriend took me here for a surprise birthday present a few years ago. Awesome room (HUGE!) with a king size bed, and the bathroom was as big as our living room at home! Had supper overlooking Roger's field (Disney On Ice was there at the time, still neat to look at). Since the point of our visit was to see a Leafs game, this hotel was PRIME LOCATION! A few blocks from the ACC, a fun walk with the rest of the Leafs fans. Within walking distance of anything you could want. Service went above and beyond when I thought I had lost a ring in the room (my error, I didn't!).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I actually wanted to book the Thompson Hotel, for our girls one night stay, but after walking into our suite at the Renaissance, I had to say "Thompson who?!". I am so glad we went with the Renaissance, The room was massive and the view was spectacular. Customer service was personable and very very good...right down to room service. The hotel exudes classy and I would book to go back in a heartbeat!
Thanks Renaissance for making our stay so very enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank curlygomes
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We arrived late, looking to be able to hit the bed and snooze until the next morning.
When we got their, a buss from the airport with a flight crew was checking in. The staff were awesome, took care of it quickly and helped everyone at a high standard of service!
We went and relaxed in our room, it was fabulous!
We woke up to amazing room service! Can't ask for anything better! An awesome sleep and breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Exceptional customer care..Had many special requests and they were addressed immmediatly and above expectation..Very friendly and beautiful rooms and views. Also located nicely in terms of downtown busainesses

Room Tip: book on line and then call ahead for special needs
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Carol E
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife and I left a cruise ship in Corner Brook, Ontario due to my having a nose bleed, and flew from Deer Lake to Toronto, where we were welcomed by the Renaissance. Our room was spacious, quiet and clean. The following morning we flew to our home in the Boston area.

The Renaissance never disappoints. My wife, who never accompanies me to baseball games, was enthused about my selection of the Renaissance in Toronto as The place to stay if you are in Toronto. Try it; I hope you are as pleased as we were.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Auditor38
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Our " two couple " stay June 6th and 7th was excellent. The room (suite) was perfect, with plenty of open space. The pull-out couch was as comfortable as most beds. Every request was met with prompt and courteous attention. We definitely will be back soon and will recommend your property to our friends visiting Toronto. Location is excellent for not only ball games etc, but with in walking distance of good restaurants, pubs and attractions. See ya soon!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends