“Nice and recommended”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
DelSuites Furnished Accommodations
Stockholm, Sweden
“Nice and recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed in Toronto for a long term business trip and had my family with me.

We really enjoyed as it was near to everything and middle of everything. Do you like shopping it
is near and if you need to have some family activity then it is the right place for you.

The service was very good it was enough to send an email and they would fix it.

I would say it is recommended.

Regards

Room Tip: Choose to have the room with upgraded Internet.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Hello Awsey,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to hear that your stay with DelSuites went well and we hope to see you back soon.

Cliff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Upon first arrival I was impressed with the suite; however, once living there for a few days I saw how the shiny finishing's and dark flooring would show any spec of dust. It is a great location as the subway is attached to the building. The various concierge staff were always helpful with a smile. The bed was hard and it felt like my head was slanting downwards. Needless to say, I did not have a good nights sleep there.

If you have a pet expect a surprise $300+tax charge after you leave which they do not tell you about. The reason I was given is that they need to steam clean the apartment for future guests with possible allergies. Had I known that I would have made alternate arrangements for my pets. I guess the $3900.00 a month fee to stay there is not enough. I had this price reduced to $3600 a month in return for bi-weekly cleaning service. When they did come to clean I had expected them to do more than to change the sheets and towels that I was already washing.

I swept the floors before vacating the suite and I was accused of leaving pet feces on the kitchen floor. I am a soon to be Certified Management Accountant and would never leave a suite in that state. I was beyond insulted and when I addressed the $300 fee for the steaming of the furniture (one couch) the Accommodations Coordinator, Nova [--], was extremely rude and was raising her voice over mine so I could barely get a word in edge wise. By the end of the conversation I was furious.

That was my recent experience with DelSuites. I hope yours will be better.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Charlene R
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Hello Charlene,

Thank you for reviewing our brand new property and your comments on the service we provided. We have received a lot of favorable comments from guests regarding the fantastic location of Hullmark.

As we have a minimum stay requirement of 30 nights we like to follow up with our guests one week into the stay to make sure all elements of the stay are up to standard. We do apologize if the bed was too hard as it is a brand new bed and you were the first person to stay in the suite.

Everyone that stays at our properties with pets is required to sign a pet agreement prior to moving in. The pet agreement outlines a charge for full steam cleaning of the apartment. Steam cleaning of the entire apartment is vital after a pet has stayed in our suites as some of our guests can be severely allergic to pet fur. I am sorry if there was miscommunication between both parties on the issue of if a pet would be at the property.

I have spoken to our reservations department about your stay to address issues raised in your review and we will continue to review our processes in order to better serve our clients.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

i was in this building for 5 weeks - the only downside was that I had to move units after 3 weeks, due to scheduling.
Very clean and well maintained the Delsuites staff are excellent - very professional and accommodating

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Hello Denise H,

Thank you for posting your review of our Markham property Circa.

Great to hear your stay went well and thank you for the feedback on our staff.

We hope to see you again.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Disgusting experience. During our stay (30 days) we had to deal with unexpected visits almost every day in our unit because the owner decided to list it. We were paying 144 CAD per day, but we can´t enjoy our stay because all that people disturbing us in our lunch time (we had to go out for lunch). We are not canadians so it was so weird for us also I was in an advanced pregnancy. So everyday I asked myself... If I´m paying for a daily stay in a department as if it was a hotel, why should I deal with a problem between Delsuites and the owner? Incredible. They never told us that something like this could happen during our stay, If I knew that, I´ve never signed the contract with them. It was an abuse.
On the other hand, the building facilities are excellent, but the management (Delsuites) is terrible.

Room Tip: Be sure that they have a long term rental with the owner in order to enjoy the department.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Miryam Ghersi
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Hello Miryam Ghersi,

Thank you for posting your review.

As a customer focused organization it is never pleasing to find out that we did not meet our customer's expectation. As a company this does not happen often, but when it does we investigate it thoroughly.

I can confirm that this suite was put up for sale after you moved in and we are sorry that scheduled appointments conflicted with your timetable. Our offer to move you to another suite that does not have showings still stands and we can move you immediately upon your request.

If we can be of any assistance or if you would like to discuss your stay further please contact me.

Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Good but expensive
Location is good very close to Kipling station
Accessibility to all parts of GTA thru transit, taxies
Good ambient. Cleanliness Rooms are good but expensive . The management should seriously look to provide discount to professional engineers

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Hello vishashSharma s,

Thank you for posting your comments online.

DelSuites does offer specifically negotiate rates with groups and corporate companies. I would invite you to contact me directly next time you are visiting Toronto to take advantage of our specifically tailored negotiated rates.

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. Great location - right downtown. Spent three months in the apartment for work. Close to my temporary worksite, the subway, movies, entertainment, and restuarants. The building facilities were excellent. The apartment was clean and well stocked. The cleaning service came by each week, and did a good job.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Hello Kluise,

Thank you for posting your review.

I am glad to hear that your three month stay at our property went well. Please feel free to reach out to us if you ever require accommodation in Toronto again.

Kelowna, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We stayed in this 2 bed, 2 bath, fully furnished suite whilst my husband was having an operation at Toronto General Hospital. The location is excellent, right down town and only a 10 minute walk to the hospital on University Avenue. The subway is a block away, there is Tim Hortons opposite the building and a Starbucks a block away. There is also a convenience store (Rabba) a minute away which was incredibly useful for anything you need for the apartment.

The location of the suites, although central was relatively quiet, especially considering we were only on floor 2. The suite had everything we needed for a 3 week stay, including a housekeeping service every week. The building has a nice fitness room as well as a sauna and jacuzzi.

We had a couple of problems - both hairdryers were broken - but we contacted Delsuites and they delivered new ones the very same day. The Delsuites team were very helpful with my booking throughout, especially Adam Paxton who I made the original booking with. Adam was excellent and always replied to my many queries quickly and nothing seemed too much trouble.

The concierge team in the building were extremely friendly throughout our stay too.

I would highly recommend Qwest on Simcoe St to anyone looking for an affordable alternative to staying in a hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Hello EmmaBorer,

Thank you for posting on your stay at Qwest. We are glad that the stay went well and was one less thing to worry about while your husband was having an operation.

I have passed on your kind words to Adam in our Reservations Department and to our Guest Services team.

Cliff Norton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Downtown
#62 of 132 in Toronto
Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale
Liberty Suites Hotel
#11 of 14 in Vaughan

Been to DelSuites Furnished Accommodations? Share your experiences!