“Feels like home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
DelSuites Furnished Accommodations
Reviewed 11 May 2014

What a month in DelSuites .
I felt like home . It was wonderful , quiet and comfortable suits and safe building .
Team Delsuites are super excellent , thank you so much for everything.
Everything I need was there. definitely I recommend DelSuites.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Hello Mohammad S,

Thank you for the review. It is great to hear that the stay felt like home, as this is exactly what we try and make the stay feel like!

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed in Toronto for a long term business trip and had my family with me.

We really enjoyed as it was near to everything and middle of everything. Do you like shopping it
is near and if you need to have some family activity then it is the right place for you.

The service was very good it was enough to send an email and they would fix it.

I would say it is recommended.

Regards

Room Tip: Choose to have the room with upgraded Internet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Hello Awsey,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to hear that your stay with DelSuites went well and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Upon first arrival I was impressed with the suite; however, once living there for a few days I saw how the shiny finishing's and dark flooring would show any spec of dust. It is a great location as the subway is attached to the building. The various concierge staff were always helpful with a smile. The bed was hard and it felt like my head was slanting downwards. Needless to say, I did not have a good nights sleep there.

If you have a pet expect a surprise $300+tax charge after you leave which they do not tell you about. The reason I was given is that they need to steam clean the apartment for future guests with possible allergies. Had I known that I would have made alternate arrangements for my pets. I guess the $3900.00 a month fee to stay there is not enough. I had this price reduced to $3600 a month in return for bi-weekly cleaning service. When they did come to clean I had expected them to do more than to change the sheets and towels that I was already washing.

I swept the floors before vacating the suite and I was accused of leaving pet feces on the kitchen floor. I am a soon to be Certified Management Accountant and would never leave a suite in that state. I was beyond insulted and when I addressed the $300 fee for the steaming of the furniture (one couch) the Accommodations Coordinator, Nova [--], was extremely rude and was raising her voice over mine so I could barely get a word in edge wise. By the end of the conversation I was furious.

That was my recent experience with DelSuites. I hope yours will be better.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Charlene R
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Hello Charlene,

Thank you for reviewing our brand new property and your comments on the service we provided. We have received a lot of favorable comments from guests regarding the fantastic location of Hullmark.

As we have a minimum stay requirement of 30 nights we like to follow up with our guests one week into the stay to make sure all elements of the stay are up to standard. We do apologize if the bed was too hard as it is a brand new bed and you were the first person to stay in the suite.

Everyone that stays at our properties with pets is required to sign a pet agreement prior to moving in. The pet agreement outlines a charge for full steam cleaning of the apartment. Steam cleaning of the entire apartment is vital after a pet has stayed in our suites as some of our guests can be severely allergic to pet fur. I am sorry if there was miscommunication between both parties on the issue of if a pet would be at the property.

I have spoken to our reservations department about your stay to address issues raised in your review and we will continue to review our processes in order to better serve our clients.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

i was in this building for 5 weeks - the only downside was that I had to move units after 3 weeks, due to scheduling.
Very clean and well maintained the Delsuites staff are excellent - very professional and accommodating

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Hello Denise H,

Thank you for posting your review of our Markham property Circa.

Great to hear your stay went well and thank you for the feedback on our staff.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Disgusting experience. During our stay (30 days) we had to deal with unexpected visits almost every day in our unit because the owner decided to list it. We were paying 144 CAD per day, but we can´t enjoy our stay because all that people disturbing us in our lunch time (we had to go out for lunch). We are not canadians so it was so weird for us also I was in an advanced pregnancy. So everyday I asked myself... If I´m paying for a daily stay in a department as if it was a hotel, why should I deal with a problem between Delsuites and the owner? Incredible. They never told us that something like this could happen during our stay, If I knew that, I´ve never signed the contract with them. It was an abuse.
On the other hand, the building facilities are excellent, but the management (Delsuites) is terrible.

Room Tip: Be sure that they have a long term rental with the owner in order to enjoy the department.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Miryam Ghersi
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Hello Miryam Ghersi,

Thank you for posting your review.

As a customer focused organization it is never pleasing to find out that we did not meet our customer's expectation. As a company this does not happen often, but when it does we investigate it thoroughly.

I can confirm that this suite was put up for sale after you moved in and we are sorry that scheduled appointments conflicted with your timetable. Our offer to move you to another suite that does not have showings still stands and we can move you immediately upon your request.

If we can be of any assistance or if you would like to discuss your stay further please contact me.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Good but expensive
Location is good very close to Kipling station
Accessibility to all parts of GTA thru transit, taxies
Good ambient. Cleanliness Rooms are good but expensive . The management should seriously look to provide discount to professional engineers

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Hello vishashSharma s,

Thank you for posting your comments online.

DelSuites does offer specifically negotiate rates with groups and corporate companies. I would invite you to contact me directly next time you are visiting Toronto to take advantage of our specifically tailored negotiated rates.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. Great location - right downtown. Spent three months in the apartment for work. Close to my temporary worksite, the subway, movies, entertainment, and restuarants. The building facilities were excellent. The apartment was clean and well stocked. The cleaning service came by each week, and did a good job.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Hello Kluise,

Thank you for posting your review.

I am glad to hear that your three month stay at our property went well. Please feel free to reach out to us if you ever require accommodation in Toronto again.

Cliff Norton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
Downtown West
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto
Liberty Suites Hotel
#11 of 14 in Vaughan

Been to DelSuites Furnished Accommodations? Share your experiences!