Hyatt Regency Toronto
US$408
US$369
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
US$248
US$322
US$240
Orbitz.com
2,737 results
All reviewscn towerentertainment districtgreat locationking streetrooftop poolsecond cityrogers centrewithin walking distancefront desk staffblue jaysunderground parkingking bedcoffee makerair canada centreunion stationlobbydowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I am spending the night here while in Toronto to see a ballet. Upon checking in, the room is definitely not as I expected. It is very small, the bed is hard and lumpy. The bathroom is crowded, the door doesn't close, and the shower door didn't close properly. We did receive very friendly and helpful service from the front desk staff, and although I am not completely unhappy with our stay, I probably wouldn't stay at this Hyatt again. I just don't think the room was worth the money.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stayed one night. The staff was friendly and helpful. Being able to take our dog was a plus. The room was quiet and comfortable. My only negative comments was the frosted glass wall in the bathroom that let way too much light into the sleeping area. Also didn't like the sliding washroom door. It was a bit tacky.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We had picked this hotel for the location as it was close to the tourist attractions we wanted to visit. When we arrived, the hotel staff was extremely polite and helpful. We got a room on the 17th floor and had an amazing view of the CN Tower! I had previously read reviews saying that there were issues with noise, but we never had these issues. Our room was very modern and clean. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LHoppins
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay as well as our wonderful staff. I'm so happy you enjoyed the beautiful views that our hotel offers. I will certainly forward your feedback to our management team so that they can recognize the staff.

We would love to welcome you back and hope to see you soon. Thanks for choosing Hyatt.

Becky S

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Attended a conference held at the Hyatt. Rooms were great. Great view, lots of windows. 50" flat screen TV. Very clean. There a couple of negatives however. We had a couple of catered meals - a lunch and a dinner. It was the same food. Same salad, same chicken dish. They added a couple items to the dinner. Strange. The ballroom dividers were actually kind of grubby looking. Black handprints on them. Small things that I noticed. I would recommend this hotel as the service was great. Gym was large and had brand new, well maintained equipment.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt for a night during the week. We booked the room through Priceline for decent price and had no issues checking in. I asked if there were any upgrades available but they said no...I am not sure if they were hesitant because I didn't book directly with them or if there really weren't any. We used the underground parking which was $30 a night. You just have to check in first and show your card. The room was very modern and spacious for 3 people. The only thing that might be of concern for some people are the fogged window and door in the bathroom. You can see thru it if someone is close to it, sometimes see the shadows and if the light gets turned on during the night, it shines over the beds. It wasn't a big deal for us since we were family. We had to call down because our TV wasn't working properly and within 10 minutes a staff member was there to fix it and in the morning we needed some toiletries and again within a few minutes they were at our door. We did order from the restaurant downstairs for dinner. It was good, but there isn't a huge selection. There is a Starbucks attached to the main lobby which was very convenient in the morning. We called for a later checkout in the AM and they were very accommodating for us. Overall, it was a great stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family