All reviews room was clean exposed brick free breakfast yogurt minute drive stay there again the king size bed convenience store third floor night's sleep stayed here for one night business trip scarborough lobby inns
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We picked this hotel to be closer to family and to accommodate our extended families here for a mini family reunion. Free breakfast, WiFI and parking is a plus considering you pay for all that if you were to get a room in neighboring downtown hotels!
The service was awesome. Our flight arrived from LAX early morning and the staff was able to accommodate us in our rooms by noon. Usual check in time was 3pm. I think they knew how frustrated I was because Air Canada lost my carry on bag! Ugh! They even offered us breakfast even though our
room was not ready yet.
The rooms were ok but towels and sheets seemed "old". Amenities were great but what makes an establishment is the service and the staff was A+, eh! :-) Thanks Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank AADivaQ
Nelson D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, your comments were shared with our associates and it has made us proud. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Just stayed for one night for a local wedding. Rooms were spacious, comfortable and relatively clean. Although there were cobwebs behind the door which makes me wonder if a deep cleaning schedule takes place. Bathrooms are a little old and smell a bit.
Breakfast was hot and fresh with plenty of choice for this type of hotel. All encounters with staff were friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Nelson D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, your comments have given us an opportunity to fix our deficiency. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

So this is our second time staying at this hotel and I have to say once again the staff was extremely friendly. They met all our needs and requests. The hotel was clean rooms amazing and the food was good in the morning's free breakfast buffet. Right near the highway and close to gas stations restaurants and malls. Great stay thank you again. Will definitely return. Great value for the price.

Room Tip: I have stayed on the first floor and the third no problems at all.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank silent_21
Nelson D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Guest,

You 5 Star Rating has made us proud and we look forward to welcoming you back. Your business is sincerely appreciated.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed here in June 2014 while on a business trip. The hotel is not particularly close to any major attractions, but I was in the area working at a small museum. If you are in the area and need a place to stay, I would heartily recommend this hotel. It is obviously not the newest or nicest hotel, but it is clean, accessible, and the staff are very friendly. I used the small exercise room, which was also clean and had adequate equipment. I didn't eat the breakfast at the hotel so I can't comment on it from experience, but it seemed like a great place to have toast, fresh fruit, or cereal. There is a convenience station within 2 minutes walking distance of the hotel and it took us 30 minutes to drive to the Toronto airport from the hotel. There are very few places to eat within walking distance. You'll want to have a car if you want to go out for dinner. Parking was free as was wifi. My wifi signal was excellent and I was able to stream a movie on Netflix. Some rooms were smoking rooms. Since I am not a smoker I was worried that the rest of the hotel would smell. I didn't notice it at all. Overall, this was a typical Holiday Inn Express experience.

Room Tip: I think the third floor had less noise than the lower rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience, it is comment such as yours that assist other guests in making decisions when choosing accommodations in Scarborough. We look forward to your future visit and to your recommended business.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My family and I stayed here on a recent trip to Toronto. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The rooms were very clean and appeared to be well maintained. This hotel is exactly what we are looking for while travelling; a clean, nice , quiet room with friendly staff who is eager to make your stay memorable. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We strive for your return business and thank you for your assurance of returning. Your review has made us proud and we look forward to welcoming you, your business is sincerely appreciated.