“Loved it!!”

Ranked #23 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Ottawa, Canada
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My daughter and I stayed here when in the city for a hockey game. The hotel is in a prefect location~ very convenient to Union Station and to the ACC. Upon arrival we were upgraded from our standard room to a beautiful Club room~ we loved the views, the sitting room, the window seat and the wonderfully comfy King bed. It was one of the nicest hotel rooms we have ever stayed in. And all the little extra made us feel like VIPs. This is a beautiful property, very clean, wonderful staff. We will definitely stay here again, and recommend this hotel to anyone visiting downtown Toronto. Loved it!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Cheryl G,

We are delighted to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your recent stay with us and had the opportunity to take in the breathtaking views from our guestrooms. Our team always aims to create memorable experiences for our guests' and it is pleasure to read that we were successful in doing this for you.

We would also like to thank you for your recommendations and are excited that we have gained your loyalty. When planning your future visits to Toronto, I welcome you to contact me personally as I would be delighted to assist you with your reservation.

Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to your return.

M5V 2X3

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (666)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

This is a great location, large comfortable rooms! Wonderful staff who go out of their way to be accommodating!
Recommend for business or family stays. The hotel is a great choice for visits to Ripley's aquarium.
My new favorite spot for Toronto visits!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Willijb
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Willijb,

Thank you for naming us your new favorite place to stay in Toronto! We always strive to provide our guests memorable experiences and we are delighted that we were successful in doing this for you.

I invite you to contact me personally when planning your next visit as I would love the have the opportunity to show our gratitude for your new found loyalty.

Thank you again for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel adjoins the convention centre and close to everything downtown. The welcome on checking in is great and warm. The rooms was very nice with Bose sound system, window lounger and a great bed. The Azure restaurant is great though expensive, the breakfast buffet at $32.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Paul L,

Thank you for your review. We are excited to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. It is always our goal to ensure our guests’ needs are met and we are glad that we had the opportunity to do this for you.

Please feel free to contact me personally when planning your next stay, as it would be my pleasure to assist you with your reservation.

Thank you again and we look forward to your return.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My fiancee and I stayed for three nights at the IC recently and had a lovely time. The hotel is well located for the Aquarium, CN Tower, Air Canada centre, the stop for the hop on, hop off bus and many other downtown attractions. It is also walking distance to lots of restaurants.

We stayed in a junior suite and requested a high floor but were given floor 4. However, the room was very spacious, clean and modern. The bathroom needs updating and was nothing special, we were also only given one robe despite booking for two people, I know we could have requested a second but when they know two people have reserved I think two should be provided.

Breakfast was delicious with a buffet 28CAD or menu but it wasn't cheap and on weekends the prices all went up, buffet became 32CAD! I thought this was a little cheeky as had never experienced this before.

The pool area was nice, although we weren't allowed to eat from the spa menu unless you were having a treatment and wifi is a good service but does cost, I think around 15CAD per 24hrs, again when paying for a junior suite I think this should be included.

All in all the staff were friendly and helpful, the hotel is well located and spotlessly clean. We had a very pleasant stay and would recommend this hotel to others visiting Toronto.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and view of the CN Tower
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank LRE517
Dear LRE517,

Thank you for sharing your kind comments and valuable feedback. We were delighted to hear that you and your fiancée enjoyed our convenient location as well as the comfort of your guestroom during your recent stay with.

I have shared your comments regarding your guestroom experience as well as our buffet breakfast pricing with the appropriate departments and can assure you that both of these areas will be addressed.

I am also delighted to let you know that we are now offering complimentary internet to all of our IHG Rewards Members; the program is free to join and offers many additional benefits.

Should you wish to receive more information on our IHG Rewards Program or if there is anything I can assist you with when planning your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed in an executive room for one night. Very spacious room, comfortable beds and good desk set up. Staff were polite and helpful. The bathrooms could do with a restyling, and I have no doubt this is in the pipeline.
The hotel is conveniently located for business meetings downtown,which are just a short walk away. Definitely a hotel to come back to when travelling on business to Toronto.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank tsionthemove
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Dear tsionthemove,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We were thrilled to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and found our location to be convenient for your needs. It was also a pleasure to learn that you received such superior service from our team and we will be sure to share your kind comments with them.

We are excited that you are planning to return in the future, and I invite you to contact me directly what arranging your next visit to Toronto. I would be delighted to personally see to your reservation and have the opportunity to show our gratitude for your new found loyalty.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I don't normally give 5 stars as I'm fussy and everything has to be perfect, well this hotel made the grade! I'm a IHG member and received a really nice welcome (and free wifi) and was given a great dual aspect room on the 25th floor looking at the CN tower, Aquarium and Rogers centre. The room was nice decorated with a large desk, settee and a really comfortable King bed, the bathroom was nicely finished and very clean. Given that I was also directly above the railway and near the street there was virtually no traffic noise. Breakfast was excellent with a choice of either a fantastic buffet or cooked to order, our group did both with no complaints. All in all a great stay, I would recommend a stay

Room Tip: My group had no complaints so I imagine all rooms are good,
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear markyb_10,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! It is great to read that we exceeded all of your expectations during your recent stay with us. Our team is always striving to provide our guests' with memorable experiences and we are overjoyed that all of our departments delivered this to you.

When planning your next visit to Toronto, I would be delighted to if you would contact me directly, as I would love the opportunity to personally see to your reservation and ensure your future stays are just as flawless.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stayed here for a night of business. Was very good. Had a room on the club level, the drinks and hors d'oeuvres were great. Rooms were up to standard. Breakfast was great, the lounge was very good. Everything you'd expect from an IC hotel

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Dear drewsntravel,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience on our Club InterContinental Level and found the added benefits to your liking. Our team on our Club Level always aims to ensure our guests’ needs are met and we were delighted to read that we were successful in providing you with a memorable experience.

Should there be anything I can assist you with when planning your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Thank you again for sharing your review and we look forward to your return.