InterContinental Toronto Centre
US$360
US$266
US$254
2,880 results
All reviewscn towerazure restaurantunion stationfront streetclub floorwithin walking distancejunior suiteripley's aquariumattending a conferencevalet parkingvery nice hotelhockey hall of famelake ontarioentertainment districthigh floorblue jaysair canada
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed here on Memorial Day weekend with my family. We chose this location because it was very close to Rogers Centre, which is where the Blue Jays play. Since this was my first visit to Toronto, I wanted to watch a baseball game while in town. Overall, this was a great hotel and I'd definitely stay here again. Oh yeah, the amenities in the hotel were typical 4-star hotel fare.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear b0r3dguy,

Thank you for your kind comments. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and found our location to be convenient for your needs. We truly are located at the centre of it all and we are glad that you had the opportunity to explore the many nearby sites.

We are excited that we have gained your loyalty and we look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

pd over 300 for one night seem like needed a little better cleaning over all and view was OK out the window the colors of the room and furniture and bed coverings was not very warming at all i have stayed in 50 dollar a night place with more appeal if i was anyone els would try and find a better deal some for less

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear 4cornerstone,

Thank you for your review. The feedback you have provided is highly valued by our team, as it lets us know the areas we can improve in. I have shared your comments with the appropriate departments who will be reviewing all of your feedback internally.

As it is always our goal to gain the loyalty of our guests I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you personally and discuss your concerns in greater detail. I have provided my contact information below and invite you to contact me directly, at your convenience.

Thank you again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

In July 2014 we stayed at this hotel and found that the staff very helpful and when ever we needed an item this was literally supplied within 15-20 mins.

In particular in the breakfast restaurant we were served by SENEN who originated from the Phillipines. We found her fantastic by simply ensuring we had everything we needed prior to being asked. Her manner was excellent and we had some interesting conversations.

We had a tenth floor room, looking out on CN Tower, which was big and well furnished. As regards cost we would prefer to pay the extra when compared to such hotels as the Paramount in New York where the rooms are half the size, not adequately furnished, dark and expensive for what it is!!!! Both room rates were of the same order but we certainly preferred the Toronto Hotel.

David/Annita of Kent, England

Room Tip: high floor i.e. 10+ and facing the lake
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear DavidAC75,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and received the superior "at your side" our team best known for. It was also wonderful to read your kind comments about Senen in Azure and we will be sure to recognize her internally for providing you with such a memorable experience.

Thank you for reviewing us and we look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Toronto.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed for a week during June whilst at a convention. Obviously very handy for Convention centre.

Situated in Downtown so handy for all shops offices, etc.

Staff friendly and very helpful. Good room and good room service.

Would recommend highly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Alan P,

Thank you for your kind comments and reccommendations. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location convenient for your needs. It was also great to read that you received such prompt and professional service from our team, as this is something we always strive to deliver.

We look forward to hosting you again soon and should you ever require any assistance with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Such a shame, but this hotel is on a fast downhill slope. I have been coming here every few weeks for several years and it used to be my favourite place. Not any more.

Today I took 36 minutes in line to check in! That may seem an exaggeration, but I can assure you it felt even longer. I checked the time against my taxi receipt so know exactly how long I was waiting.

All the while there were other staff milling around that could have manned the desks. When I eventually asked if the concierge could come and help I was told she was busy dealing with customers. She wasn't. I had been watching her for the past half hour. Deeply frustrating after being awake over 18 hours, but typical of the lack of genuine care for the customers in this hotel.

Maintenance is getting really sloppy too. This is the third stay in a row where the power sockets by the bed don't work. Frustrating as it means you can't charge your phone and still keep it close for when you wake up in the middle of the night with jetlag

The phones are pre programed with numbers for in room dining, and laughably a button called "instant service, for anything you want". The buttons don't work. Again, not a one off. They didn't last time I stayed either.

I didn't want to write a poor review. Instead I tried to find a contact number for complaints or to contact the manager, but I couldn't. Symptomatic of the way this hotel is run.

A shame, but I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank TootingMike

Dear TootingMike,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the less-than-satisfactory experience you had during your recent visit. I can assure you that your experience is not indicative of the level of service our team is known to provide, as it is always our goal to ensure our guests have enjoyable stays with us.

I have shared your concerns regarding your check-in experience with our Assistant Front Office Manager, who will be reviewing your comments with her department to ensure we improve in this area. We would also like to ensure that the issues in your guestroom are rectified as soon as possible and I ask that you contact me personally to provide more information regarding your reservation. This will also provide us with the opportunity to regain your loyalty, as we hope that this experience will not deter you from staying with us again in the future.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us and I hope to have the pleasure of speaking with you soon.