InterContinental Toronto Centre
US$261
US$223
  • Restaurant
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
US$252
US$323
US$303
Travelocity
2,871 results
All reviewscn towerazure restaurantunion stationfront streetclub floorwithin walking distancejunior suiteripley's aquariumattending a conferencevalet parkingvery nice hotelhockey hall of famelake ontarioentertainment districthigh floorblue jaysair canada
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed in the hotel for a short citytrip. very friendly welcome at reception and also very helpful. Rooms are big as well bathroom, okay hotel is not new anymore but clean and comfortable bed, had a view to the cn-tower, that means you see also the trains passing, but good isolated rooms keep the noise outside. hotel location is good, nearly everthing is in walking distance. all in all a good business hotel close to the cn-tower, will stay again on one of my next trips.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Hariwien,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of your guestroom during your stay with us. It was also wonderful to read that you found our location to be convenient for your needs and you had the opportunity to explore some of the nearby sites.

We are excited to hear that we have gained your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back during your future visits to Toronto.

Thank you for your review and should there ever be anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Location is very important to us and that is the primary reason we chose it. Price was reasonable for the quality of the hotel and location. When you go to any major city in the world, expect to pay for downtown parking or stay outside of the city center.
First impressions are important. On arriving the attendant at the garage entrance was very helpful. I was disappointed when I saw the length of the check-in line, but was amazed at how fast it turned out to be. At check-in all I had to do was ask for a slight upgrade to a room with lake view on a higher floor-no problem at all. We wanted extra coffee for the machine in the room. No problem-how much more-there in 5 minutes. Loved the room, the view, the bed, the bathroom, the pool, the speed of the elevators, the friendly service people.
My advice is if you want something, just ask. they really seem to want to please.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rlav48

Dear rlav48,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are thrilled to hear that our team was successful in providing you with a memorable experience during your recent visit. We always aims to ensure all of our guests' needs are taken care of and we were pleased to learn that our team delivered the prompt and professional service we are best known for.

We look forward to hosting you again, and should you ever require any assistance with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The staff are professional and friendly.This hotel is perfectly situated for restaurants and the shore walk of Lake Ontario. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. The beds are very comfortable and the garza tees a good night's sleep

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Rafael M,

It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the InterContinental Toronto Centre. It is always our goal to provide our guests with superior service along with a comfortable experience and we are delighted that we had the opportunity to do this for you.

Thank you for reviewing us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The hotel has a great location right in the middle of everything like they promise. Also amenities like pool or room facilities are good. The rooms are big enough, comfortable beds and nice bathroom. Only thing to mention is the tiny sink in the bathroom.
Where I was surprised was the bad service throughout the hotel besides the concierge service. The concierge team was nice and polite especially Stephanie was a great assistance.
But Check-In was really slow and they look understaffed. Next the housekeeping was even worse. In the first room my bed sheet was dirty and the second room was not done till 5pm the next day. They told me they had a lot of check-outs that day but that is not an excuse in a 4* hotel. If you know that, just have some more people for housekeeping! And at the end I was disappointed by the bar/lounge team. The barkeeper didn't know what a Pisco Sour was and didn't have a choice of alcohol what you expect in such a hotel.
At the end I can only say a nice hotel without a 4* service at all. I was really disappointed about that

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Jessica W, Manager at InterContinental Toronto Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear jzguri,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor as well. I would like to apologize again that the service you received did not exceed your expectations. As mentioned, I can assure you that the service issues you encountered are not typical of the service our team provides, as we always aim to exceed our guests expectations. We were however, delighted to read that Stephanie from our Concierge Team provided you with the superior “at your side” we strive for, and we will be sure to recognize her for her efforts.

As it is always our goal to gain the loyalty of our guests I would be delighted to have the opportunity to discuss your experience and have provided my contact details below. In addition, I have shared your review with the appropriate department managers who will ensure any service issues are rectified immediately.

Thank you again for providing us with the opportunity address your concerns and I hope to have the pleasure of speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed at the Intercontinental July 26th for the night. We had a newly renovated room with 2 queen beds. It was very comfortable. Our son was celebrating his 8th Birthday and they left a nice treat for him in our room,he felt very special. Thank-you Sherine!
It was a very good location, we could take a 5 minute walk to the CN Tower and Ripley's aquarium. Lots of restaurants nearby to eat.
The only reason I did not give it a 5 is the cost for breakfast, although delicious was a little high for the 4 of us. The $6 for OJ is too much.
I would however not hesitate to return and stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Julia G,

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during your son's birthday celebrations. It was great to read that Sherine went above and beyond to ensure he had a memorable day and we will be sure to share your kind comments with her personally.

We appreciate the feedback you provided regarding our breakfast pricing and have shared your comments with our food & beverage team, who will be reviewing ways to improve in this area.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, and should there ever be anything I can assist you with when planning your next trip to Toronto, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.