“Nice introduction to downtown Toronto”
Review of Tour Guys

Tour Guys
Ranked #6 of 129 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Oak Hill, VA
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Nice introduction to downtown Toronto”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

James did a nice job explaining some of the downtown Toronto history and pointing out some interesting things. There was very little actual walking involved on the free tour of downtown. James was very personable and spoke loud enought to be heard. He has a small company and is doing a good job trying to build the business. It was nice to be in a small group. The following day, we went on a tour of Kensington and Chinatown through their afilliate, Urban Adventures, and it was great. This tour was very good, but the subject matter was not quite as interesting to me.

1 Thank 58SAL

• Hebrew first
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Interesting introduction to Toronto”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My boyfriend and I did the "Heart of Toronto" tour last week with Mike. This was a very enjoyable experience in a small group.

On the tour, we visited several important sites around Toronto. Mike was very knowledgable about the history of the buildings and people. We were able to ask plenty of questions too which was great. I also felt like we got an insight into what Toronto is like today from him. For example, I would never have guessed that so many of the tall buildings in the downtown were built on reclaimed land!

Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Free Sunset Waterfront Tour”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

James was a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide, with lots of interesting stories to share about Toronto's waterfront. I live in Toronto, and came away with a better understanding and appreciation for this part of my city.

1 Thank SPTDot
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Chinatown & Kensington Market”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Jason knows this colorful neighborhood inside out. Loved his stories about the history of the area. If you prefer tours on foot with a very small group rather than he mob scene of the larger commercial tours, go with the Tour Guys.

1 Thank Keith I
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Graffitti Tour Queen West”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My son and I went on the tour yesterday with Kit, had a great time (maybe a bit damp)
Kit was passionate about explaining the "art" and the history,
All within 100 yards of the centre line onf Queen West the trip through the alleyways was fun and informative.
Fun way to spend a couple of hours in the heart of the city.

Visited July 2013