I took the train from Windsor to Toronto, got on a subway at rush hour, rode it for 10 minutes, walked three blocks, and arrived at the hotel. It's in a pleasant neighborhood (Mt. Pleasant/Eglinton) with many good restaurants. I loved the outdoor pool with its 3rd-floor rooftop view of the area, and all the rooms have great views. I could see Lake Erie and downtown (including the CN Tower) from my 9th-floor room. I could even see pre-Canada Day fireworks from my room! I would stay here anytime I'm in Toronto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Roehampton Hotel & Suites is 109 guestroom boutique style property located in midtown Yonge/ Eglinton area with restaurants, shops, theatres, endless entertainment.Complimentary wireless Internet, fitness room and business centre. Valet Parking only with limited availability, parking fee $18.00 per night plus tax. Restaurant open for breakfast only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Roehampton Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Roehampton Hotel Toronto
- Best Western Roehampton Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Toronto
- Toronto Best Western